Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have never been so pissed in my life, I need to know...

Default Re: I have never been so pissed in my life, I need to know...

Honestly if I was the guy in the jeep not only I would flash my headlights at your old and slow car I would also honk at you as loud as possible or maybe if I was in a terrible mood I would probably just slam my car into yours. By the way I did all that once a while back.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Cause what you REALLY want to do when you're driving a few inches off someone's bumper at 60mph is BLIND them...
    "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." - Animal Farm

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams (RIP)

Patronized by imb39. House of wilpuri... go fightin' dubyas!
    Member of S.I.N.

Necromancer's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Well, if someone is tailgating you, speed up a bit and then brake and they'll slam into you. You might even get a new car out of their insurance and you'll certainly cause them immeasurable car insurance pain.
    Oh, Justinian you use my strategy as well??? That's awesome dude!

Here's what I do: (everyone, use this sometime if you wanna get even with a tailgater)

Yeah, anytime someone tailgates you, punch it just a bit and see if they keep right on your ass, if so then you know that they wanna play games with you, well guess what? You're gonna play games with them now. Slow down, speed up and repeat until you feel that it's time to FLOOR it!
    Now this guy's obviously pissed off to no end by now so he'll keep RIGHT on you. Right when he least expects it SLAM on the breaks.

Now if you AREN'T rear-ended just roll down your window and politely stare back at his terrified expression and either give the guy a quick nod or you can politely say "It's not polite to tailgate". And from there just drive-off.

If you ARE rear-ended then, well you guys know just as well as I do that it'll be considered his fault no matter how fast you were going or what you were doing, and (just as Justinian said) from the insurance money you'll be able to get a new car -perhaps a better one than the crap-box you drive now!

It's a win-win situation folks, so try it sometime.

Get his license plate numbers, call the police, and report him as a drunk driver.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ramtha View Post
    well I was just out driving, it's 4 am, and where I live there's no street lights, there's long two-way, one-lane roads that lead to the stores and stuff... I normally just drive to the store then back listening to music and smoking cigerettes...

So once in a while, you'll get cars that love to speed on these roads, which is fine, going 80-90 miles isn't that uncommon on these roads... I normally just go 50-60 cause my car's pretty old and is relatively slow moving.

So on my way home, this ****ing piece of **** guy in his jeep tail gates me, which also isn't uncommon on these roads, usually I don't have any problem with that cause the cars will just go around me then speed off...

But this guy, before he passed me out, put on his high beams!!!

What was the point of that???

I wanted to kill him.

There was nothing I could do to get even, he just took off and turned way ahead, my car could not catch up...

I was hoping to catch him at the stop sign then flick my brights on him a bunch of times...

But he was gone.

So I was thinking, what can you do? To get even without the following consequences...

1) causing someone else outside of him to die. (i.e make sure no innocent bystanders are in the way of whatever you do)
    2) Nothing that will cause you jail time or legal troubles.
    3) The damage to him must be greater than the damage you take.

One solution I was thinking, obviously it won't help now, was when the next time someone does it and they are in the second lane, swirve into them thus causing a crash...

I think this would be perfect, how could anyone prove that you did it on purpose??

What do you guys think would work in a situation like this?
    wow

meh, just put sugar in his gastank if you really want to mess him over.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Oh, Justinian you use my strategy as well??? That's awesome dude!

Here's what I do: (everyone, use this sometime if you wanna get even with a tailgater)

Yeah, anytime someone tailgates you, punch it just a bit and see if they keep right on your ass, if so then you know that they wanna play games with you, well guess what? You're gonna play games with them now. Slow down, speed up and repeat until you feel that it's time to FLOOR it!
    Now this guy's obviously pissed off to no end by now so he'll keep RIGHT on you. Right when he least expects it SLAM on the breaks.

Now if you AREN'T rear-ended just roll down your window and politely stare back at his terrified expression and either give the guy a quick nod or you can politely say "It's not polite to tailgate". And from there just drive-off.

If you ARE rear-ended then, well you guys know just as well as I do that it'll be considered his fault no matter how fast you were going or what you were doing, and (just as Justinian said) from the insurance money you'll be able to get a new car -perhaps a better one than the crap-box you drive now!

It's a win-win situation folks, so try it sometime.
    You say "here's what I do" as if you have done this before.

I think you meant to say "here's what I have always dreamed about doing"

If someone is tailgating you, they just want you to go faster. Therefore, if you floor it, then he will probably just be happy, instead of continuing to tailgate you.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by ramtha View Post
    well I was just out driving, it's 4 am, and where I live there's no street lights, there's long two-way, one-lane roads that lead to the stores and stuff... I normally just drive to the store then back listening to music and smoking cigerettes...

So once in a while, you'll get cars that love to speed on these roads, which is fine, going 80-90 miles isn't that uncommon on these roads... I normally just go 50-60 cause my car's pretty old and is relatively slow moving.

So on my way home, this ****ing piece of **** guy in his jeep tail gates me, which also isn't uncommon on these roads, usually I don't have any problem with that cause the cars will just go around me then speed off...

But this guy, before he passed me out, put on his high beams!!!

What was the point of that???

I wanted to kill him.

There was nothing I could do to get even, he just took off and turned way ahead, my car could not catch up...

I was hoping to catch him at the stop sign then flick my brights on him a bunch of times...

But he was gone.

So I was thinking, what can you do? To get even without the following consequences...

1) causing someone else outside of him to die. (i.e make sure no innocent bystanders are in the way of whatever you do)
    2) Nothing that will cause you jail time or legal troubles.
    3) The damage to him must be greater than the damage you take.

One solution I was thinking, obviously it won't help now, was when the next time someone does it and they are in the second lane, swirve into them thus causing a crash...

I think this would be perfect, how could anyone prove that you did it on purpose??

What do you guys think would work in a situation like this?
    smoke rocks and beat his goofy ass.

Why do you care? I know I can be a maniac on the road and get offended by the stupidest of things, but I ignore it, and the minute after, I forget it. Why do people turn into animals on the road? Maybe they feel protected by the metalic exterior of the car? The freedom of going whichever way? Meh.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

I cant understand why you're so worked up over this...this is totally insignificant in the greater thing we call life. So what? He flashed his highbeams at you? Maybe he did it by accident...maybe he was messing around with something nearby the high beam switch and accidently hit it? I've done that before...and most of the time u dont even realize it. One time I accidently had them on while driving home and I couldnt understand why the person ahead of me was speeding to keep at least 20 feet in front of me...then I noticed my high beams were on and I felt like a jackass.

Get over it. I would write it off as a fluke or a one time deal...if he like...yelled "F You!" or something when he passed then he's being a jackass
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12