Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STATUS

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: STATUS

rino with all your ranting about lies and how they casus belli team lies all the time are almost turning into flames... i think a few posts later you going to say that the whole project is a joke... they're trying to have a fun time while trying to make a mod that will satisfy their whole fan base...... so your saying that people who make a mod for other people to enjoy over months and months of hard work cant joke just for a couple of days.... and your comments in the asteroid thread seem like your saying that they are trying to insult you with their jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by Rino666
    Besiedes the insulting and lying I have not seen anything else in here. I like the mod but now I'm not sure that the pics or whatever they have said (even the years) are correct. Maybe they are lying there too.
    and so just a couple days of jokes is telling you that now the months and months of work they put in the mod is a lie... where are you getting this from..

Hopefuly these people would learn to help soon and actually tell the truth and help the people they are trying to make the mod for instead of lying to them and telling these ''wonderful jokes''
    again they are jokes not meant to insult anyone!! ive been checking these forums everyday and from what i've seen most of what has been here is hard work they show us which looks great and for a long time this is all ive seen of as you say "jokes that are insulting" which i think is nonsense, no offense.

Yeah, I can take a joke but not a lie. I hate liars. And I don't come here as often as you. I actually have other games to mod too. And never seen anyone lying.
    then why couldn't you take the joke of the asteroid!! its an asteroid.. nowhere in the timeline of RTW is there an asteroid that destroys the entire world!.

I guess I have spent too much time with people that actually give a damn about what people think of their work
    so your saying that these people dont give a damn in what they're pouring hours out of their life to make for people that they never met... and they cant have fun!! What is with this constant hostility to JOKES which are not LIES.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Count Flip View Post
    rino with all your ranting about lies and how they casus belli team lies all the time are almost turning into flames... i think a few posts later you going to say that the whole project is a joke... they're trying to have a fun time while trying to make a mod that will satisfy their whole fan base...... so your saying that people who make a mod for other people to enjoy over months and months of hard work cant joke just for a couple of days.... and your comments in the asteroid thread seem like your saying that they are trying to insult you with their jokes...

and so just a couple days of jokes is telling you that now the months and months of work they put in the mod is a lie... where are you getting this from..

again they are jokes not meant to insult anyone!! ive been checking these forums everyday and from what i've seen most of what has been here is hard work they show us which looks great and for a long time this is all ive seen of as you say "jokes that are insulting" which i think is nonsense, no offense.

then why couldn't you take the joke of the asteroid!! its an asteroid.. nowhere in the timeline of RTW is there an asteroid that destroys the entire world!.

so your saying that these people dont give a damn in what they're pouring hours out of their life to make for people that they never met... and they cant have fun!! What is with this constant hostility to JOKES which are not LIES.
    I just know I don't like to be lied to. If you do that's fine. I don't really care. Months, years, centuries, milleniums, I don't really care. The only thing I care is that I don't like to be lied to. If that's wrong then I don't ever want to be right.

I don't know the other people in the other forums either, we have joked there too, but at least have said so. You think it's easy to make a mod of FIFA 06, FIFA 07, MOHAA, JAMES BOND NIGHTFIRE, CALL OF DUTY. I don't think so. In fact it's harder than this. But they are at least more polite. I have nothing against these people. I have NEVER have. All I'm asking is a bit of sicerity. That's it. I have NEVER said that this mod isn't god. In fact if you read my other posts I have said this is one of the best if not the best. Oh, yeah, the games I've put above took a year each to finish moding. So I know that moding is hard since I have helped those people mod those games. You don't think they were tired? Yeah we were, we joked we had fun moding the games but at least we told each other that they were jokes. Again I have nothing with these people I told them at the begining that it's a great mod and I haven't changed my mind. Oh yeah, I never thought the whole project was a joke so you got the wrong idea. All I'm saying is I hate liars and I hate being lied to. Hopefully you can tell by now.

You'll rich a big target when you'll understand the big differents between a lie and a joke.
    Roman steel, that's the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rino666 View Post
    Really, please explain how the hell were these two obvious. And why these guys can't be serious like everyone else. And try to tell the truth.
    If you have an IQ and a sense of humor, then they are obvious.
    Last edited by Crawe; May 19, 2007 at 08:30 AM.

On second thoughts, I think it is Rino who is making a joke, no? Perhaps this is all one big wind-up? If so, I will laugh along.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Quote Originally Posted by Rino666 View Post
    I just know I don't like to be lied to. If you do that's fine. I don't really care. Months, years, centuries, milleniums, I don't really care. The only thing I care is that I don't like to be lied to. If that's wrong then I don't ever want to be right.
    How could they have lied to you when they just talked about an asteroid that never could be put in the game and if you didnt read my post in the Where are you from thread i think the first time you thought that they were being insulting is very far from that.. italian stud was just trying to have a conversation.. read the post because im not gonna restate everything in here..

I don't know the other people in the other forums either, we have joked there too, but at least have said so. You think it's easy to make a mod of FIFA 06, FIFA 07, MOHAA, JAMES BOND NIGHTFIRE, CALL OF DUTY. I don't think so. In fact it's harder than this.
    So your saying just because the games you say you modded are sports games and first person shooters that its harder to mod them..... I've seen how CoD has been modded and all i saw were plain sound mods, texture mods, and weapon mods.

In RTW if you are making a total conversion and your planning to use all 255 model slots (am i right?) you need to create each unit 1 by 1 putting the models together.. then you got to find out if they dont create a CTD in game... then you have to do many other things but what im trying to saw is that because this is a different type of genre game its not easier.. its the same difficulty to mod any kind of complex game.. if you were here 4-5 years ago you would see how difficult it was then without anything to unpack the animations, textures, and the other things...

But they are at least more polite. I have nothing against these people. I have NEVER have. All I'm asking is a bit of sicerity. That's it. I have NEVER said that this mod isn't god. In fact if you read my other posts I have said this is one of the best if not the best. Oh, yeah, the games I've put above took a year each to finish moding. So I know that moding is hard since I have helped those people mod those games. You don't think they were tired? Yeah we were, we joked we had fun moding the games but at least we told each other that they were jokes. Again I have nothing with these people I told them at the begining that it's a great mod and I haven't changed my mind. Oh yeah, I never thought the whole project was a joke so you got the wrong idea. All I'm saying is I hate liars and I hate being lied to. Hopefully you can tell by now.
    you just contradicted yourself to everything you posted in the past... read the quotes i posted along with my post... you'll see that you said everything about what i talked about, and know your contradicting yourself

But answer this question full and dont start to rant how modding those other games is harder... The question is "How did you believe the asteroid implementation and Why after other people didnt believe it did you think that Casus Belli team intentionally LIED to you like you state?"

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

How could they have lied to you when they just talked about an asteroid that never could be put in the game and if you didnt read my post in the Where are you from thread i think the first time you thought that they were being insulting is very far from that.. italian stud was just trying to have a conversation.. read the post because im not gonna restate everything in here..
    exactly

In RTW if you are making a total conversion and your planning to use all 255 model slots (am i right?) you need to create each unit 1 by 1 putting the models together.. then you got to find out if they dont create a CTD in game... then you have to do many other things but what im trying to saw is that because this is a different type of genre game its not easier.. its the same difficulty to mod any kind of complex game.. if you were here 4-5 years ago you would see how difficult it was then without anything to unpack the animations, textures, and the other things...
    Exactly. WE have changed everything in the game and it's a tough work. We prefer to release the first beta with the less number of possibile
    bugs or CTD... we are testing everything we have done in the game tryin to correct eventual problems the player could have during his campaign

The question is "How did you believe the asteroid implementation and Why after other people didnt believe it did you think that Casus Belli team intentionally LIED to you like you state?"
    we are gon creatin Stargates in egypt eheheh

Please stop this surralistic discussion, you are completely off-topic.
    Last edited by TOPUS_MAGNUS; May 23, 2007 at 06:28 PM.

Please answer ))

This great mod will be in June ? When Casus Belli will be relesed?

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

When pigs flies

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

We're finishing, the pigs will be still on earth.

Sextus
    Roman steel, that's the answer!

When is the Mod published then now? And is dan Beta or final? Question where is then, actually, the map? I do not find this...

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

just a first beta. For the map we have and edited Mundus magnus and webbird. both of em

pseudocaesar's Avatar Campidoctor

can we get an indepth map preview? i wanna see all the added strat map goodies.

Proud Roma Surrectum Team member.
    Local Moderator for Roma Surrectum forums. PM if you need help there.

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by pseudocaesar View Post
    can we get an indepth map preview? i wanna see all the added strat map goodies.
    Some map things.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90394

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

have you guys made some new progresses? i'm really curious for the beta/end result...

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Give 'em a break guys. I know from experience there are many loose ends you want to tie up before a release of even a beta. And then there are the last minute things you find and say: "Oh crap, we forgot about that!!" It takes a good deal of work to put a full conversion mod together, and even more work to get it ready for release. Be patient...

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    Give 'em a break guys. I know from experience there are many loose ends you want to tie up before a release of even a beta. And then there are the last minute things you find and say: "Oh crap, we forgot about that!!" It takes a good deal of work to put a full conversion mod together, and even more work to get it ready for release. Be patient...

So your saying just because the games you say you modded are sports games and first person shooters that its harder to mod them..... I've seen how CoD has been modded and all i saw were plain sound mods, texture mods, and weapon mods.

you just contradicted yourself to everything you posted in the past... read the quotes i posted along with my post... you'll see that you said everything about what i talked about, and know your contradicting yourself

But answer this question full and dont start to rant how modding those other games is harder... The question is "How did you believe the asteroid implementation and Why after other people didnt believe it did you think that Casus Belli team intentionally LIED to you like you state?"
    Maybe you need to read my posts better. I have been looking at this site since the first time I bought the game. And after I bought the Barbarian Invasion game. So I pretty much know how hard it is or isn't and it's not easy to do the mods for the games I mentioned either (why don't you try it yourself and se how ''easy'' it really is to make the guns sound like real guns to make the models of the soldiers etc...). So it is you who should stop rantin. Anyways I'll tell you why I thought that was possible. If you see the other mods including the one called Napoleon Total War, where they have transformed from a Rome era mod to a Napoleon era mod (from sword fighting to rifle and bayonete fighting etc...) it is easy to think that anything could be done with computers these days. If you don't agree, try to see a movie or something. That's why I thought that they would put that stupid idea in there (I'm glad I was wrong). But let me ask everybody here a question. Are we here to criticize why I thought that was a lie (which in my opinion it was) or is this forum to talk about Cassus Belli wich I belive I read when I got in. It looks like it's more about me than this mod. Please explain what the topic is in this forum.

P.S. I have gotten over that, but everyone here seems to stick to that topic. Are you trying to make the mod or not?????
    Last edited by Rino666; June 20, 2007 at 04:01 PM.

Rino, yes I'm sure they are trying to make the mod and hopefully it won't be too much longer - from what I can tell, it seems to be reaching completion... at least I hope it is!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast