Wow prometheus is at it again? every single week its posting something new to complain about, in general the responses have been "Ok we get it you don't like it... we don't care anymore"
I mean really man, you are absolutely relentless and you are making blanket statements about the game and how EVERYONE is responding to it.

Bugs? umm, i have had no crashes, no graphic glitches, no lag spikes, no problems at all. I have yet to run into any problems that anyone has posted about.

AI being stupid? They actually use navies, have come to my aid in combat more than once and use harassment of smaller armies to attack my trade lanes and lower my income. They have out flanked me and attacked where i don't have an army more than once. is it the best AI ever? nope sorry it isnt but i have seen small improvements here and there.

I am actually enjoying myself with Rome 2 and you just want them to drop it and start working on the next game so you can complain about that one too? I really just dont get why you have to absolutely bash, criticize, and attack CA every single time you post on here. All i think anymore when i see your name is "What is the complaint now?" that's it!

Sorry Rome 2 is not a failure as you so lovingly put it.