Hello guys, there will be an update to the mod as i will fix a few things that i didn't like with the release.

Things that will be fixed and/or changed:

1. The Church of Majora will get access to Poe regionals and Picoru regionals - possibly others as well.

2. The Rito Ano Fencers Air will be removed from the mod, and replaced with a different 4.6 unit - i don't like how they look when they die. They are supposed to die in water but end up floating in the air. Needless to say i've changed my mind about them, and you'll keep the dismounted ones made for land-battles only.

3. Diplomacy mod will be added so allies will be prevented from betraying each other, while they will be actively helping the player or their AI allies. They already do kind of help the AI allies, but never seems to aid the player - this will be changed. And of course we will have different alliances to make it more like Neph had intended - certain factions won't have allies such as the Stalfos, the River Zora and the Gohma.

4. Possibly add Linbeck as a hero-general for the Labrynna Regime.

I've also uploaded a couple of more videos now, and i am fully aware that i sucked at speaking in the last three or so episodes due to sitting up all night - but it will get better again.

Nabooru defending Ashinon! - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #10

Stalfos Plague in Hyrule! - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #11

Hyrule Prime falls - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #12

Link brings war to the Gohma - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #13

The Gohma Grand Central Hive - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #14

Link (Immersion MOD) VS Sulkaris! - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #15

The Gohma outside of Vigjaro - Hyrule Total War: Classic Ultimate - Kingdom of Hyrule #16