Quote Originally Posted by Madoguy1 View Post
Wow, are you kidding me?? They took a unit that was already way too strong in 1.2 and gave it the ap attribute too?? Without altering any of its other weapon stats??? In eb 1.3, against a very heavily armoured unit, a pezhetairoi is going to do 34 attack!!!

Yeah none of my comments where aimed specifically at EB 1.3. I was actually commenting on 1.2 in particular, as its the one i play. If i was playing 1.3 then i would of defo mentioned the absurdity of adding the ap attribute too. I mean come on, surely of all units, heavily armoured infantry should be the only ones who can at least try and force there way through the pike line. But no, they gonna get massacred even harder than light and medium infantry now! This further adds to my point of how crazy phalangists stats are. Im genuinely amazed by how much of a blunder this is, to the point that im curious what rationalisation the EB mod team took to adding it.
Wait a minute, 34 attack? I don't think there is a unit in EB with more than 20 armour, how did you obtain that number?

TBH I have no idea why phalanxes should be ap, it's nonsense. This will be changed for sure in the next version.