Hello there, I installed the mod for the first time and... there are a ton of things I don't know and I don't understand.

- There is some manpower trait that is divided in many different classes. What does it do? Just limits recruitment? Or it also gives money / drains food as it grows? What are those "soft caps" and "hard caps"? There is also some lower limit, I think, which is good, but can it be raised for bigger settlements? I.e. if I upgrade a settlement will that minimum also raise? Does the AI uses that resource well, or I will get drained cities that will require 30 turns or something to grow? Does extra food help growth?

- I see there are now a single settlement per province, that (according to what I saw on the steam page) can have a great many buildings. Are all those within the capital? Or resources etc can be raided like in S2TW? How do those cities unlock more slots? Those population caps with manpower have anything to do, or that population is different?

- Speaking of cities... I saw cities, and I saw castles.
?!?
Is this like M2TW, where cities are good for trade and castles are good for recruitment? Anything else I need to know? Growth? Trade?

- I saw a warning about war weariness. And yet, most factions start at war with another faction. How does war weariness work? Defeats increase it? Turns in war increase it? Both?

- I saw the Attila mechanic of "X food + Y per fertility rank". Does this mod have the Attila mini-ice age? Does it have the 13th century pop boom (i.e. fertility increase) ?

- Does the Black Death appear? Does Sanitation help? Or I am basically doomed around in the mid 14th century?

- Anything else I need to know?