Self explanatory title - just curious to see which your favourite Total War is, the one you can open up any day, any time, and lose a few hours of your life to.

Mine:

1. Empire:
my inner British patriot thoroughly loved this game, and the world scale was previously unseen in TW

2. Medieval (original):
the first Total War my ten year old self played, and what got me hooked on 'History' in general - invested so many hours into the Viking Invasion expansion pack

3. Rome (original):
the 3D campaign compared to the original map-style of Medieval was a welcome change, as was the battle engine

4. Medieval 2:
with the most mods, this game offered countless hours of replay-ability and enjoyment enabling me to play in settings such as Middle Earth, Westeros and Tamriel

5. Shogun 2:
highly polished, fantastic campaign aesthetics and all round a great game - sadly not as replayable for me due to the low-scale of Japan and very carbon-copy factions

7. Rome 2:
a classic update to the game that I loved, whilst filled with flaws on release, the game itself was solid in terms of the campaign, bettered by mods such as DEI

8. Warhammer 1/2/3:
was never sure how I'd feel about these, as I knew nothing of the Warhammer Universe prior, but I found the games and huge scale of the map to be enjoyable and offer a lot of replayability

9. Napoleon:
sadly not as good as Empire, but still enjoyable - wish the campaign map hadn't cut off huge section of the map such as Egypt

10. Thrones of Britannia:
basically just Atilla focused on the British Isles, but my inner patriot did enjoy playing such a large scale of Medieval England

Games not played; Shogun (original), Pharaoh, Troy