Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australia and Spiders

Default Re: Australia and Spiders

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicvs View Post
    I have a definite fear of spiders, and I live in Australia. Relax, you will not see them here unless you going out in the middle of no-where and sleep under a big dirty tree.
    this.

Avoid places you'd normally see a spider, i.e: a tree, a dirty corner, the garage corner and you'll be fine. And if your in The Outback then check the dunny before you use it
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    obviously a Jewish Honeywell operation ... using a time machine invented in 1940 to know all future Far Right stars so Female Mossad Agents would bear their children and taint them for eternity.

Also ALL the really bad posions ones live out ast, here in Perth we have no funnelwebs, black widows ect.

we do have redbacks but i've seen one in my time her,e though it was eating a lizard.....still....

huntsmen while gigantic are harmless, the bite will hurt but you cannot die. Gigantic?, yes, hairy?, yes, scary? oh most definately, deadly? no
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    obviously a Jewish Honeywell operation ... using a time machine invented in 1940 to know all future Far Right stars so Female Mossad Agents would bear their children and taint them for eternity.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post
    I've had huntsmen spiders skittle across my face when asleep - now those things are big.
    I was only joking, but wow. There are lots of huntsmen in my house, but they mostly keep to themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12