Thread: more men rtw

Default more men rtw

is there a mod to have massive armies like 80000 men in a army if there is can u help

Default Re: more men rtw

I don't think so. and if there is i hope your computer can handle it. (wich i doubt)
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by NudgePro View Post
    is there a mod to have massive armies like 80000 men in a army if there is can u help
    No such mod exists for Rome sadly.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

The 240 men per unit is the limit. It's hardcoded in the game engine and modifying that would be illegal because it would require for someone to crack the exe. You just have to live with it.
    RTWRM - back to basics

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

If you want big battle then simply bring more than 2 stacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Petroniu View Post
    The 240 men per unit is the limit. It's hardcoded in the game engine and modifying that would be illegal because it would require for someone to crack the exe. You just have to live with it.
    Someone should do this regardless, unofficially.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON