Thread: HELP

Default HELP

I've put this up on tons of Help websites but I Dont expect to get any Fkn response anytime soon but I Have this stray kitten I picked up 5 months ago off the street, we dont have any Animal houses here and I Had to take care of the little critter, I Had friends over 2 days ago And he dissapperaed I Only found him the next day after extremely exhausting and troubelsome search around the entire district I Found the little fella beaten up, hit, wounded, shaking, I Took him to the vet and he gave him two shots and a bunch of medications, he added that he had fever, I Gave him his medications this morning and just right now its afternoon and he was literally going on a seizeure all over the place when I Went in to check on him. i Held him down to prevent him from running into anything, Look I live in saudi arabia and we dont have any good Animal service here and The vets I Took him to only gave me meds for his eyes and another med for his fever and two shots, one of them gave him a nerve shot saying he got hit with something on his head and now he's having another crazy seizeure and I Dont know what to do some help needed lease Respond quickly please!

Edit: he calmed down, vet again I Guess
    Last edited by General Sultan V; September 16, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HELP

Move this thread to Personal help & Advice?
    (All I can say is wait a few days to see if he gets better).

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Have the vet check if he's epileptic.
    I have a dog who had seizures and it turns out he's epileptic. We have to give him medication twice a day now.

There's also the chance that your kitten was hit in the head, which damaged some part of the brain and that is causing the seizures.

I really don't know what else you could do. I live in Britain and as everyone knows, it's a nation of animal lovers, so it's very easy to find people who will care for animals and our vets are very good but Saudi Arabia is such a different culture, I don't know if it would even be possible to get treatment.

If it has any more seizures, don't hold it down because you can hurt it. Keep it on your lap or something and just make sure you're there for it when it comes out of it. Animals won't be able to process what's going on and if there's something comforting them at a time like that, they'll feel much better.
    Talk to it too, softly obviously, because you might not think it but your voice will probably help calm it down.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by General Sultan V View Post
    I've put this up on tons of Help websites but I Dont expect to get any Fkn response anytime soon but I Have this stray kitten I picked up 5 months ago off the street, we dont have any Animal houses here and I Had to take care of the little critter, I Had friends over 2 days ago And he dissapperaed I Only found him the next day after extremely exhausting and troubelsome search around the entire district I Found the little fella beaten up, hit, wounded, shaking, I Took him to the vet and he gave him two shots and a bunch of medications, he added that he had fever, I Gave him his medications this morning and just right now its afternoon and he was literally going on a seizeure all over the place when I Went in to check on him. i Held him down to prevent him from running into anything, Look I live in saudi arabia and we dont have any good Animal service here and The vets I Took him to only gave me meds for his eyes and another med for his fever and two shots, one of them gave him a nerve shot saying he got hit with something on his head and now he's having another crazy seizeure and I Dont know what to do some help needed lease Respond quickly please!

Edit: he calmed down, vet again I Guess
    Awww I hope your kitten is ok. I really don't know anything about animal problems though. Maybe the kitten is in shock?
    Last edited by Turkeys!; September 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Have the vet check if he's epileptic.
    I have a dog who had seizures and it turns out he's epileptic. We have to give him medication twice a day now.

There's also the chance that your kitten was hit in the head, which damaged some part of the brain and that is causing the seizures.

I really don't know what else you could do. I live in Britain and as everyone knows, it's a nation of animal lovers, so it's very easy to find people who will care for animals and our vets are very good but Saudi Arabia is such a different culture, I don't know if it would even be possible to get treatment.

If it has any more seizures, don't hold it down because you can hurt it. Keep it on your lap or something and just make sure you're there for it when it comes out of it. Animals won't be able to process what's going on and if there's something comforting them at a time like that, they'll feel much better.
    Talk to it too, softly obviously, because you might not think it but your voice will probably help calm it down.
    Thanks alot for your help and caring guys, I Think things are settled now

I Got expert help, There is under-sophosticated animal treatment here, two vets, only two, they both have my repsect for picking such an extremely hard and under-accomplishing Career but as result they suffer from not getting any business and being in the lower end in alot of aspects, people here dont own animals much with a few excpetions, I took the little critter to a vet Yesterday after I Found him violently beaten up in the street, He did'n know what beat him and did'n mention it, I thought the problem was he was hit but he said he had a fever and gave him two antibiotic shots and gave me two meds, one for fever and a lotion for his eyes, they are infected

I Feel sorry for the little guy, I Hope hes gonna make it, I found him having a seizure this morning, It was psychopath and I Tried to hold him from running into any object and breaking a bone, he calmed down, and I immediately go to the 2nd and last vet in my city, he gave him shots and said his nerves might've been damage by whatever that attacked him, Not long after I Arrived home again he had another seizure, It was when I made this thread

I Dont know what did this to him and why, he might've got lost in the street and chased after dangerous people, whoever did This If I Ever find out is gonna be my Dinner

I Asked experts, they said Humans when they have fever they get seizures, this might apply to cats so I Think this is what happening, I poured my entire stress on this statement, that these were only Fever seizures and his nerves are'n really damaged, I Hope he's gonna make it through this

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Good luck

N'aawwh, poor cat

Good luck Sultan, just remember that in a worst case scenario, where he cannot be helped, the best option is to put him to sleep to save any future life of misery. Well done to you for taking in this animal, and Im sure, if he gets through it, that you will be very close together. If I was you, I would not let him out the house, as strange surroundings may make things even worse. Have you tried emailing any European animal charities for suggestions?

I just gave the little critter his med and gave him milk and he just got up! he say me bringing the betamox box when He started moving his head, I Thought that was surprisingly active considering he never ever moves, Suddenly he was all over the place walking and following me, he starting having trouble standing and walking but he slowly perfected it and started moving around freely, I Toured him for a bit around the house, he walked around for a while into every room and now I Took him to my bed, he's laying with me, The room temprature here is much cooler, not freezing but cool

I Am showing him my budgies (I Own six) To cheer him up, he always liked chasing them, "Chher up! Yummy budgies, but you cant eat them " He did'n chase them though, and now he's laying down lazily again, this was definitely a good sign though, I now feel like this is just a common fever thats gonna end tomorrow

pofdkgopdfokpkgpdfokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooo''''

I Put him on the keyboard and this is what he sends to you Thank you guys, alot

You should set up a playdate with Legio's cat, Booby