Thread: 4 turns per year mod - where is it?

Civis

Default 4 turns per year mod - where is it?

I used the search function but I didn't find anything about a four turn per year script for this mod.

Is there any available? I want one because the map is too big and I want to take my time to conquer.

thanks!

Default Re: 4 turns per year mod - where is it?

I don't think there is one. It would take more than just a script: you'd have to alter the EDB and EDU files to adjust construction cost, maintenance cost, cultural influences, growth rates, and construction times, and there may be other adjustments necessary. Some traits might need changes, and you'd probably want a different movement allowance.

I'd like to see it, though.

And if such a submod were made, I'd also like to see a scripted Marian Reform replace the vanilla one XC presently uses. Makes me wish I knew how to write scripts. I guess I could learn.

TM Is Back's Avatar Campidoctor

Well, the current XC staff is, well.... understaffed. They are very busy with developing XC 5 though

Quote Originally Posted by TM Is Back View Post
    Well, the current XC staff is, well.... understaffed. They are very busy with developing XC 5 though
    Yes, I wouldn't expect them to do it (unless they wanted to, of course). Just a wishy thing, is all.