Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another another new computer thread.

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Another another new computer thread.

Right i'm actually about a week away from being able to finally afford this, how does this look? Total cost £1075.24

http://imgur.com/Q12Q258
    Last edited by mattgoby; April 12, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: image didn't work
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Quote Originally Posted by mattgoby View Post

Right i'm actually about a week away from being able to finally afford this, how does this look? Total cost £1075.24

http://imgur.com/Q12Q258
    personally i'd have liked to squeeze in a 22inch screen. also with that you'd want a 660 ti. however if you dont mind the smaller screen size it does depend a bit on the one you have chosen.

i guess they are overclocking for you, again no reason why you cant do this.

i understand though if you are unsure about about building/overclocking yourself.

also i prefer the corsair 650d over the c70. but dont get me wrong it's a nice build.

as a matter of interest if you got all those parts (22inch screen, same mobo+cpu, 660 ti, corsair 650d, same cpu cooler) how much??

Quote Originally Posted by Totalheadache View Post
    personally i'd have liked to squeeze in a 22inch screen. also with that you'd want a 660 ti. however if you dont mind the smaller screen size it does depend a bit on the one you have chosen.

i guess they are overclocking for you, again no reason why you cant do this.

i understand though if you are unsure about about building/overclocking yourself.

also i prefer the corsair 650d over the c70. but dont get me wrong it's a nice build.

as a matter of interest if you got all those parts (22inch screen, same mobo+cpu, 660 ti, corsair 650d, same cpu cooler) how much??
    yeah I don't really want to build it myself, and im not really bothered by the screen + I was frying to keep this under 1k and its crept over already. I'll let you know how much moree that would be when im back from work.

Any other advice anyone?
    Last edited by mattgoby; April 15, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

Sorry for the bump but anyone else have any recommendations?

Never mind i've bought it whilst i have the money.
    Last edited by mattgoby; April 18, 2013 at 01:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12