Thread: Project Reality .4 mod for Battlefield 2 is finally out

Default Project Reality .4 mod for Battlefield 2 is finally out

http://www.realitymod.com/

Yep, it's finally done and it's great! Way more fun than vanilla BF2. Great maps, excellent scenarios...lots and lots of fun. Free download. When you want a change from Total War that is...

ShangTang's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Project Reality .4 mod for Battlefield 2 is finally out

I've been playing on the TacticalGamer server. It's great fun if you have a good squad with you. Firefights can get really intense.

"AVDENTES FORTVNA JUVAT"

oh god, it's bigger than the dark messiah demo. must be worth it then.

Pent uP Rage's Avatar Tech *********

Whaddya mean "finally out"? There have been a couple BF2 mods released already. Did you not play POE2? BF2Combat.net also has their own mod made with the guys who are doing the Allied Intent mod.
    Tanks have new HUD's, two selectable types of shells(HEAP and Sabot), are WAY faster, flares with smoke.
    Leveled zoom on the sniper rifles, incendiary, gas, and smoke grenades, added the grappling hook from SF, Spec ops guys have THROWING knives. Engineers have timed C4 bombs, AT guys have MORTARS....plus a ton more I can't remember off the top o' my head.
    Plus most of the guns have new sound files from their real-world counterparts.

Anyway...point is, there's LOTS of cool BF2 stuff still happening. Allied Intent will be coming soon. Along with Pirates2, and who can say BF2 mod without saying Forgotten Hope2? (WW2)

under the patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, son of the Black Prince
    Before you post, see if your question has already been answered
    here

Quote Originally Posted by Pent uP Rage
    Whaddya mean "finally out"? There have been a couple BF2 mods released already. Did you not play POE2? BF2Combat.net also has their own mod made with the guys who are doing the Allied Intent mod.
    Tanks have new HUD's, two selectable types of shells(HEAP and Sabot), are WAY faster, flares with smoke.
    Leveled zoom on the sniper rifles, incendiary, gas, and smoke grenades, added the grappling hook from SF, Spec ops guys have THROWING knives. Engineers have timed C4 bombs, AT guys have MORTARS....plus a ton more I can't remember off the top o' my head.
    Plus most of the guns have new sound files from their real-world counterparts.

Anyway...point is, there's LOTS of cool BF2 stuff still happening. Allied Intent will be coming soon. Along with Pirates2, and who can say BF2 mod without saying Forgotten Hope2? (WW2)

Those are all nice mods...but they're not Project Reality...