Thread: JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME)

Braeburn's Avatar Centenarius
    Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Phillipines

Default JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME)

I found this mod in another game forum and found that it was useful in enabling mods for almost every game (Original Author JScones from www.subsim.com)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3759

Instructions:
    The enabler is very user friendly and easy to use and install follow the steps bellow

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Step 1. extract to a temporary folder
    Step 2 copy the vital files to a game folder (e.g.C/Program FIles/The creative assembly/Rome Total War)
    and then it should look like this (yes I know its not RTW but it still works the same way)

and then get click on the .exe file for the enabler and create a shortcut and then your set you may also use multiple mods at a time given that they dont catastrophically conflict with each otehr. If you experience Any problems PM me.

To add mods to the list place it in the MODS folder
    Examples of activated mods on another game( Its not a TW game but it still works the same way)
    And the arrow encircled is the activate button

WARNING:1. Because of the large sizes of mods it may take a long time for a mod to be enabled so pls. be patient
    2. Because many TW mods conflict each other It is best to use only one mod at a time(very improtant because fatal errors might occur) unless the mod is a submod for that particular mod.

and for all you moders out there its even more user friendly (all you have to do when creating the mod for JSGME is arrange the files and folders in the correct order as they would be (e.g. ModName/Data(or any files here)/Files and folders)

Copyright to Jaesen Jones (JScones on SUBSIM forums) for the creation of the enabler.
    Last edited by Braeburn; June 10, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
    [Col] Braeburn

Skull's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME)

Nice...but why woud we use this?
    We have mod folders...But I guess this is for those old mods that overwrite the RTW folder...
    A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

Braeburn's Avatar Centenarius
    Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Phillipines

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nice...but why woud we use this?
    We have mod folders...But I guess this is for those old mods that overwrite the RTW folder...
    That and if people don't know how to make mod folders.
    [Col] Braeburn

Actually I have used this Mod Enabler from JSCones with Silent Hunter III game and it is the best I have seen so far...As for the Mod enabler you have here there is little info for the new comer on how to use it and were to put it...