Hello!

I have just captured and mastered the Americas being the Pirate faction. However...

1. -How could I add Garrison units to ? In one instance, I have tried modding the "Pirate Mob" to become recruited (also, made my own touches) but somehow does not appear in the recruitment list (I have added them to what building they should be recruited. Perhaps turn off the "Garrison Availability" from the units_stats?) Also, I'd like to mention that this unit is the only unit that didn't save it's stats. Hmm...

2. -How could I rename a faction? I tried renaming it via "new_factions_table" (or something along that line), but whenever I start the game, the Pirate faction's name is restored. (to Pirates, of course). Must I start a new game?

3. -How could I rename a unit? Same problem with the faction name; it restores back to default.

4. -How to put on a shield for my land unit? I have changed my Buccaneers to having a Cavalry Sabre instead of the hangar blade, changed their equipment ID to an archer (of course, they don't have bows but it's neat to think of it as some sort of ghetto, leather scabbard), and added the east_shield (The Sikh swordsman's shield) to the "warscape_themes". However, everything works EXCEPT the shield, as if it doesn't recognize it. I've switched between euro_shield (Highlander's shield) and east_shield (I've also added the shield value). Again, do I have to start a new game?

5. -How do I add units from one faction to another? Having the buccaneers in massive numbers and OP stats (Modded of course) is one thing. However, having only that and Colonial Militia is a wee-bit annoying. How could I add other units from other factions and integrate it with the Pirate faction? (Pirates only have buccaneers and colonial militia and later on, cannons if you have successfully expanded to capture cities.)

Thanks!