Thread: How to revert Pergamon to an independent state?

Default How to revert Pergamon to an independent state?

I want to play as Pergamon without being a satrapy of the Seleucids using this mod. I've found the entries in the diplomacy tables that correspond to master/vassal and set those to neutral (for both Seleucids and Pergamon), and I also changed the entry under Pergamon's faction array to "Pergamon" from "Seleucid." I also removed pergamon from the list of satrapies under the Seleucid faction array.

So far, I've got the satrapy indicator to disappear on my own diplomacy summary - and if someone declares war on me, the Seleucids don't come along. But I still show as being a satrapy of the Seleucids on the diplomacy summary screen in the entry for the Seleucids (where you also see the icons for trade agreements/war/etc - the faction list area of the diplomacy screen). And I can't engage in diplomacy with other factions - even if I declare war on the Seleucids.

I must be missing an entry somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it. Could whichever one of you coded the thing let me know what else I need to do to properly revert Pergamon?

Thanks very much.

Default Re: How to revert Pergamon to an independent state?

Also, is it intentional that you have politics turned off for all the minor factions you enabled? Pergamon, Massilia, etc. They all have the faction politics flag off in startpos, meaning you can't promote, assassinate, etc. Seems odd.

The value you are looking for is the number 2 rows below the word Seleucid in the Pergamon faction entry. It is probably a 6, which is the Seleucid faction number. Change it to a 0.

Edit: next update will contain minor factions political systems.
    Last edited by Dresden; December 04, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Thanks! Didn't notice that one.