Thread: Christmas Greetings

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Christmas Greetings

Dear Friends and dare I say Enemies,

Me and my family wish all of you contentment, peace and happiness over and beyond this Christmas season that we celebrate.

Yours in Christ Jesus,
    basics.

Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas

Shouldn't this be here? (LINK: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...istmas-to-all!) But anyway, in the Spirit of the Season, a Happy Christmas to all.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

I intend to spend the day eating various chocolate sweeties in front of some of HBO's finer family programming with the household. I hope something just as good is in store for everyone else. Merry Christmas one and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    the Church has only improved mankind in history

For this there are words, but none that abide by the ToS.

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

not really suited for this forum
    Closed