Thread: Borders princes? Looks like russian more than warhammer!

Default Borders princes? Looks like russian more than warhammer!

Hi guys, while I was playing with my beloved orcs in the campaign I've faced the border princes faction. As a warhammer border princes player I was wondering of armies of pikemens, crossbowmen, ogres, cannon, dwarves ecc.. but.. They are russians! Why they are so poorly developed? Where are the basic pikemen (not the famous ricco, pirazzo etc..) Is there a submod or a mode to change that horrible roster?

Default Re: Borders princes? Looks like russian more than warhammer!

stupid -.-

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

BP is mainly done from units of Rusichi-TW, it was a quick addition back in days to act as meat-wall between Orcs and the rest, and to occupye the huge ammount of rebel-settlements in the area was.

I don't think there is sub-mods to change them currently released, and the team is working on Skaven, Tomb-Kings, and Norsca, so if you want new roster as an option, best bet is to do it yourself, or gather people to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    BP is mainly done from units of Rusichi-TW, it was a quick addition back in days to act as meat-wall between Orcs and the rest, and to occupye the huge ammount of rebel-settlements in the area was.

I don't think there is sub-mods to change them currently released, and the team is working on Skaven, Tomb-Kings, and Norsca, so if you want new roster as an option, best bet is to do it yourself, or gather people to do it.
    Ahaha save your breath kindhearted Kahvi, this is troll, i explained same things here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...han-warhammer! to him but he didnt listen.