Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Rally Point - Episode 20: Free, new content and upcoming DLC announced!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Rally Point - Episode 20: Free, new content and upcoming DLC announced!

Quote Originally Posted by #TheTBNR™ View Post
    I thought the Pirates and Raiders DLC will be free. Turns out its not and its 8 bucks. HUGELY DISAPPOINTED. Now mods with those factions will be disabled and great, CA wants us to pay for things modders unlocked for free. Sure now we can have multiplayer matches with them, but how about those who dont play multiplayer? It just make me feel more upset about buying this game in the first place.
    Judging from the "historical" logic of the game given by CA, i can understand that in finansial logic of the same company 8 bucks concidered FREE comparing to the 15 of the other DLCs!
    Its just CA's logic!!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: Rally Point - Episode 20: Free, new content and upcoming DLC announced!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Judging from the "historical" logic of the game given by CA, i can understand that in finansial logic of the same company 8 bucks concidered FREE comparing to the 15 of the other DLCs!
    Its just CA's logic!!!!
    Getae and the battle of Pydna is the Free-LC.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
    Getae and the battle of Pydna is the Free-LC.
    Oh now i get it....
    A worthless battle simulation is our gift for being so patient

waiting the game to be fixed! Our graditude must be HUGE!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Angry Joe's Rome 2 review had over 1.6 million views. Talk about lost revenue on CA's part. If the game wasn't such a disappoint, his review would have praised it, which would have led all those ppl to buy.

IMO we shouldn't expect much from CA going forward, especially when it comes to Rome 2. Maybe the next expansion will be better. But the best thing to do is hit them where it hurts the most...don't buy their crap anymore.
    What bothers me the most about this DLC, these culture packs, is that they are in some cases adding ONE unit to a faction. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Chereye View Post
    "probably" lmao... have you ever thought once in your life that its probably CA's incompetence that lead to the botched release of Rome 2? Considering that none of the major issues have been fixed since Rome 2's release (about 8months) I doubt its because of SEGA's fault due to the time constraints they gave CA to complete their game. SEGA also gave them a 40% bigger budget than they had from their last title. So please, don't point the finger at SEGA for CA's misshapes like a dimwit unless you actually have some factual information to support your claim.

Edit: and for the people who think CA arn't independent, their marketing division is run by CA, not SEGA. So blame them for all the lies that were fed to us before Rome 2 got released. There was an' article of an interview with CA stating they;re more independent than most gaming companies out there. So please, blame CA for the lies that were fed to us before Rome 2 came out, thats mainly were all the animosity is coming from, misinformation from the marketing division that CA headed.
    Their games have gotten progressively worse ever since Empire. Imo ever since Medieval 1
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; May 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

Oh now i get it....
    A worthless battle simulation is our gift for being so patient

waiting the game to be fixed! Our graditude must be HUGE!!!
    You cannot honestly still hope the game will be fixed. It is just like this. That is it. We will just see what they come up with next.
    RTWRM - back to basics

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Petroniu View Post
    You cannot honestly still hope the game will be fixed. It is just like this. That is it. We will just see what they come up with next.
    This is exactly how I feel. What remains of the TW fan in me hope the stand alone expansion will correct a good number of design flaws and prove to be more polished. But we all know it won't be radically different. Napoleon and Fall of the Samurais stand as examples and they were good titles imo.

It is regrettable CA is opposed to any gameplay altering DLC like CK2 : the Old Gods or Civ 5 gods and kings.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Getae a shock cav faction? What the bloody ? They didn't even use horses in war, the terrain and their weapons made it impossible. On the few occasions the dacians did use cavalry, they were Roxolani mercenaries and quite few in number.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Getae a shock cav faction? What the bloody ? They didn't even use horses in war, the terrain and their weapons made it impossible. On the few occasions the dacians did use cavalry, they were Roxolani mercenaries and quite few in number.
    They only have two cavalry units in the game (one is a horse archer.) While ancient Dacia was heavily forested in many regions, the Dacians were under heavy Scythian/Sarmatian influence and it is not inconceivable that they would have been able to field cavalry on the plains in Eastern Muntenia, Dobrogea, and Moldova. Tribes such as the Carpi and Tyragetae lived on the edge of the Pontic steppe and I am certain that they would have felt the need to field cavalry to counter raids from the east.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Wittman's Avatar Biarchus

Its just CA's logic!!!!
    So true...never bying any more of CA scam dlcs,with some generic faction just go get the extra money
    Please check your PM folder-Garb.

Quote Originally Posted by Osbot View Post
    What bothers me the most about this DLC, these culture packs, is that they are in some cases adding ONE unit to a faction. WTF.
    They are adding quite a few units to Illyrians & Tylis.

Surely the lauch date should be postponed until September 19th
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678