Thread: The Siege Balancing Project (Balanced and realistic, yet epic, sieges.)

Default The Siege Balancing Project (Balanced and realistic, yet epic, sieges.)

This is the main thread for all of my mini mods that will relate solely to siege warfare.

Walls Are Walls - This is for stronger walls, towers, gates, and barricades. Increases their hit points by over 5 times, and is specifically balanced towards more realistic sieges.

Arrows Are Arrows - This weakens tower damage by about half. I gave stone towers slightly more damage, and it will allow towers to focus on burning siege equipment more.

Fires Are Fires - This lengthens the amount of time buildings burn, and I have made it much harder for fires in the rain to spread.

Leave any and all feedback in the comments below, so that I can continue to balance and tinker with these mods. I will also be releasing several more as I notice small discrepancies that I want to change. Suggestions still very much appreciated!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: The Siege Balancing Project (Balanced and realistic, yet epic, sieges.)

Nice work...