Thread: [Request] - More city maps.

Default [Request] - More city maps.

Since it seems we can't add new settlements to the map, what about making the battle maps of most of them as accurate as possible?

Antioch, Carthage or Corinth are incredibly inaccurate (probably randomised), and that's a real shame.

Any news on a kit to mod city maps? I'm certainly planning on tweaking Tarraco to give it a look more akin to its decadence. Aurea mediocritas, I believe, is the correct term.

Someone bold enough can import the maps from Rome II in order to recreate Carthage. It certainly wasn't the same city after Rome levelled it and built on top, but at about 400 AD, it was the one of the largest city in the Western Empire. As far as we know, its characteristic harbor was still in use, and more or less intact. Same goes for Corinth or Alexandria (a very sad choice, Alexandria not being in as a distinctly Greek-Egyptian city).
    "Déu és beure bé, menjar fresc i llevar-se a les deu"
    (God is to drink well, to eat fresh and to wake up at ten)
    ------ from the Catalan "Inquisition Trials Archive"

Cèsar de Quart
    Europe 1200 Team Member

Default Re: [Request] - More city maps.

This won't be possible until the full assembly kit is released. Once it is, it will be possible to make custom maps and also tie those maps to existing city locations.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Libertus

FYI last i knew the assembly kit was slated for release in April, so hopefully we can start getting our hands dirty soon.

I hope so! Thanks!
    "Déu és beure bé, menjar fresc i llevar-se a les deu"
    (God is to drink well, to eat fresh and to wake up at ten)
    ------ from the Catalan "Inquisition Trials Archive"

Cèsar de Quart
    Europe 1200 Team Member