Thread: [Mod Series] Expanded Gameplay Mods

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default [Mod Series] Expanded Gameplay Mods

I am working on a mod series for Attila that will change most aspects that I find to be a wee bit immersion breaking. The very first thing I noticed was the faction names and they seemed to modern to my taste. So, I tweaked them and bring you the first version of it. I am working on a religions mod along with Bastard Feudalism next, and hope to get that to you soon.

I. Expanded Faction Names This one changes all faction names from English to what those people referred themselves as. At this time, only the screen names are ready and I am working on polishing this further too. I'll get the complete list of names ready soon, but if anyone can beat me to it, they are welcome.

Expanded_Faction_Names.rar

Please enjoy, and feedback is always welcome.

Default Re: [Mod Series] Expanded Gameplay Mods

I've already got a faction names mod... but feel free to use my names for your mod if you want. Mind if I use a few of yours (good idea on those Roman emergents, I like the addition of "Praefectura")? Oh, and you'll also want to change the political_parties table, since that shows your faction name on the politics screen. By the way, why did you change the names in this db table, instead of the text tables?

Blog Entries

Hey, of course. This is just a smaller mod and the first main one will be the religions. I am working on that mainly, hence I could not change it completely. I'll be sure to change it everywhere.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The more immersersion the better, wouldn't it be better if you two combined work?

Blog Entries

Yes, of course. Anyone is free to use the names in that pack file, where I edited the wrong table. But moreover, my work is on changing the religions itself.

Quote Originally Posted by m_1512 View Post
    I am working on a mod series for Attila that will change most aspects that I find to be a wee bit immersion breaking. The very first thing I noticed was the faction names and they seemed to modern to my taste. So, I tweaked them and bring you the first version of it. I am working on a religions mod along with Bastard Feudalism next, and hope to get that to you soon.

I. Expanded Faction Names This one changes all faction names from English to what those people referred themselves as. At this time, only the screen names are ready and I am working on polishing this further too. I'll get the complete list of names ready soon, but if anyone can beat me to it, they are welcome.

Expanded_Faction_Names.rar

Please enjoy, and feedback is always welcome.
    Hey m, isn't bastard feudalism a term commonly equated to the late medieval era when nobles would abuse feudal law to support individual private armies with which they could challenge the monarch?