Thread: unit variety

Default unit variety

How varied will the unit rosters be for each faction? One of the main things that motivated me to look at MODS for attila is the lack of unit variety. Does anyone else feel like there should be a rather large roster for each faction? Even if it isn't necessarily a special unit (IE: Each faction having a Pike unit) but I feel every strongly about this. Thanks.

Default Re: unit variety

We first will release a version with the base rosters, with the most important units (unit creation from scratch takes a long time) and then with updates we will expand these rosters.

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Default Re: unit variety

Quote Originally Posted by kookykok View Post
    How varied will the unit rosters be for each faction? One of the main things that motivated me to look at MODS for attila is the lack of unit variety. Does anyone else feel like there should be a rather large roster for each faction? Even if it isn't necessarily a special unit (IE: Each faction having a Pike unit) but I feel every strongly about this. Thanks.
    Our mod should have more variation than Attila has. I mean look there, some factions have excatly the same units with different colors or even same colors.