Thread: Anybody else stopped playing?

Default Anybody else stopped playing?

It seem that many user having problem getting this mod to work.

I stopped playing Attila and Rome 2 just because I had a taste of this mod and cannot go back. lol.
    I tried all sorts of troubleshoot in the technical support thread and update thread.

If anybody else still work, can you post on your solution?

Default Re: Anybody else stopped playing?

Hi!

I think I couldn't play Rome 2 without GEM either

But for me GEM is still working flawlessly. Both 1.0.8 and 1.0.8.1. Sadly I can not give you any solution cause I didn't do anything special. I just did the usual installation procedure.

Its working for me, but only for Shader 3

If you're stuck on Shader 3, you probably need to manually uninstall and re-install the VCRedists and runtimes.

Yea I couldn't use it either kept on putting me back into DirectX 9 was black squares everywhere I done everything that Zombieflanders suggested but it still doesn't work.

Doesnt work no matter what. Ive been using SweetFX / Reshade and all that jazz in many games over the years.
    But for Rome 2, just wont work no matter what after the Emperor Edition.
    Reinstalled all .net and redists (in fact, couldnt, could just Repair, because i already had the latest).
    Used the hotfix .dll.
    Tried rome2.exe compatability modes.
    Checked the log files, states it hooks on properly.

Literally nothing makes any difference.

I got this working again for me and it is awesome the graphics are unreal and I have a real laptop using a AMD graphics 6310 .What I done was I updated the latest AMD driver I also updated the Microsoft frame work to 4.5.2 I'm playing it now on shader model 5 without any problems most of the setting to medium or high custom battles are a small bit choppy but I don't really play them anyway, the only thing I found is you can't change the graphic setting during the game for some reason it doesn't work so make sure you have your graphics set to your liken before you start your new game.