Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Request] Reduction in corruption

Default Re: [Request] Reduction in corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Theora View Post
    Sure yeah! but ohh god, i had to do some maths on this one! think I got it right. vanilla increases to 50% the first 40 regions (1,25%per region). then by 0,5625% per region, to a max value of 95% at 120 provinces. Because we want to keep the increase ratio we need to find out how many regions we can have above 40 until it reaches 60% and ad that to the total regions.
    so... 40regions+(60-50)/0,5625=57,777777777777777777777777777777777777777778regions
    I lowered max value to 60% at 58 regions... think that should be about right, had to round it off a bit^^. Please don't blame me to much if I got it wrong
    Attachment 322037
    Thank you very much for this! Works perfectly! But I'm wondering wether 60 % corruption cap makes WRE too easy? Even on normal tax rate it now starts with an income of 10k/year on legendary. I don't know how to fix the variables myself, so would very kindly ask if someone could fix the cap of the mod to be 80 % instead - which is the corruption rate of WRE at the game start. That way the initial challenge for WRE remains the same, while the late game become less.. frustrating

Turbo's Avatar Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Undulat View Post
    Thank you very much for this! Works perfectly! But I'm wondering wether 60 % corruption cap makes WRE too easy? Even on normal tax rate it now starts with an income of 10k/year on legendary. I don't know how to fix the variables myself, so would very kindly ask if someone could fix the cap of the mod to be 80 % instead - which is the corruption rate of WRE at the game start. That way the initial challenge for WRE remains the same, while the late game become less.. frustrating
    Same experience in my games. Way too much money. 80% would be the ideal cap for those of us playing on Legendary.
    Work of God

60% Corruption cap sounds good to me. Thanks very much

60% is also not working now, have i done something wrong ? how to install it? just throw into data fold ?

Hallo, is just some weeks that i start to play Rome II Emperor Edition and i have discovered this crazyness about corruption. Reading in the forums, i try to modify the db with PFM. I have changed the rate of reduction in the tecnology research, i go to: data_rome2.pack - db - technology_effects_junction and starting with: rom_roman_civil_economy_legal_documentation (rom_tech_module_civil_philosophy) i put -4 and in the others 3 levels of legal technology i put -8 -16 -32. The level of corruption that i have now is 48.5%, with 75 cityes and a net income of 46.189 (AD 77 a.C.). What i try and not work, is to implement what Phalangitis
    done with
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ulation-attemp. I mean that i would give -1% bonus corruption for each level IV library, i try to follow the way
    Phalangitis suggest but i don't know why not work. Somebody know what is wrong? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GurglingEmu View Post
    This works perfectly, thank you so much!
    This "mod" - after being unpacked has some strange .pack file inside.

What should we do with it?

thanks for help!

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca20000 View Post
    This "mod" - after being unpacked has some strange .pack file inside.

What should we do with it?

thanks for help!
    it's not strange, just the name of it is, change it

- - -

so the max corruption is "tax_efficiency_result_maximum_reduction"

or there is not only 1 value directly effects it?

Any updates on the mod? For the new campaign for example

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12