Thread: Where are my DLC's

Default Where are my DLC's

Had a few problems initially with Attila after the patch update but now all is fine. However where are all my DLC's that I paid for? game works perfectly but no DLC's even though it shows I have them. Oh and I have done two reinstalls to see if they appear.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Default Re: Where are my DLC's

Go to Library, right click on the game and chose settings then dlc. There you can see if you have the dlcs activated and if they are downloaded or not and if you own them or not. I mean you can own a dlc but have it disabled so make sure that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Linke View Post
    Go to Library, right click on the game and chose settings then dlc. There you can see if you have the dlcs activated and if they are downloaded or not and if you own them or not. I mean you can own a dlc but have it disabled so make sure that's not the case.
    Sadly I have done that and they show installed. It's a problem I just can't fathom?

Foederatus

well try to disable mods that change the startpos.esf file. I had the "No Mecenary Oger" Mod installed and couldnt recruit roman units in the new DLC.

That was kinda hard, but i somehow managed to defeat the vandals

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    well try to disable mods that change the startpos.esf file. I had the "No Mecenary Oger" Mod installed and couldnt recruit roman units in the new DLC.

That was kinda hard, but i somehow managed to defeat the vandals
    Yeah. That mod disabled the Suebi for me. Hope it gets updated as I'm sick of rebels bringing half a dozen onagers to a knife fight.
    PS. You're not having much luck lately, Fearless. Hope all gets working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by von stoker View Post
    Yeah. That mod disabled the Suebi for me. Hope it gets updated as I'm sick of rebels bringing half a dozen onagers to a knife fight.
    PS. You're not having much luck lately, Fearless. Hope all gets working for you.
    Thankyou! I am having loads of problems. Basically before I installed the new DLC I removed all the mods. I then installed the Rome expedition. From there I was getting an error 41 code on trying to start the game. After a lot of searching I found I had the beta downloads were switched off in steam so didn't get the 2.1 patch. However after installing that the error 41 stopped and the game started with the patch installed but though the DlC's show they are loaded in steam when playing the game there not, well the Rome expedition certainly isn't. Maybe I should check to see if the others are. Maybe it's just the new DLC. Before anyone ask I done a fresh reinstall twice and verified cache twice so you can imagine how long that took.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Get a refund

Quote Originally Posted by FEARLESS View Post
    I then installed the Rome expedition. From there I was getting an error 41 code on trying to start the game. After a lot of searching I found I had the beta downloads were switched off in steam so didn't get the 2.1 patch.
    what are u talking about, u get the DLC with patch u dont need to do any separate installation or anything. Just make sure u have enabled automatic updates and thats it
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

At time s I am speechless. I have just noticed that I am told on steam that blood and burning and the Rome Expedition are not installed though they are ticked and paid for. I also have something downloading? this could be interesting!

Ok! All DLC's are back working but not Rome Expedition even though it's showing that it's installed. I have a pack file in my data folder called Belarius which I assume is the Rome expedition file but alas no game!

Quote Originally Posted by FEARLESS View Post
    Ok! All DLC's are back working but not Rome Expedition even though it's showing that it's installed. I have a pack file in my data folder called Belarius which I assume is the Rome expedition file but alas no game!
    All sorted this post can be deleted!