Thread: [Request] Gift units & trade/ gift provinces

Default [Request] Gift units & trade/ gift provinces

Hello there,

I was just wondering if someone could figure out a way to gift units on the campaign map like you were able to do in Shogun 2? It would be a great addition especially for multiplayer.
    I know the fact that you're forced to have generals is a problem, but would it be theoratically possible to create a script where for example Player 1 chooses the units he wants to gift, they are then disbanded and spawned to an army of Player 2 with enough free slots?

For the second request I know many people have been wanting it back ever since it was removed, but doesn't Attila finally offer a chance to do so? Its technically in the game, romans can gift provinces to hordes if they are in that province; so if one could remove the limitations that it only works under mentioned circumstances gifting/ trading provinces might work again?

Looking forward to your answers!

Default Re: [Request] Gift units & trade/ gift provinces

I would love this

bump

Viva Espana!'s Avatar Semisalis

Bump
    "To admit defeat, is to commit a heresy against the Emperor." - Imperial Proverb.
    "Well... that was unexpected." - Last words of Chaos Lord Ulakar the Undefeatable.

Bump
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Bump

Bump
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

BUMPPPPPPPPPP
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

Bump, need this badly to make a buffer between my remaining territories and my enemies.