Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930

Thread: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

The main team took a break or got some busy RL stuff but they returning and Nameless (one of the devs) said they still planning on implementing Furok's and his team's awesome work for Grim Age.
    Last edited by Captain Melon; September 15, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Default Re: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    i took it for a spin last night since I broke my RotDG... not bad! models are really polished, some armour is superb, they have little people (and Skaven, gobbies etc) and Big Guys as well. Kislev is missing, which hurts me personally but it's definitely playable and enjoyable. Needs more work and polish (scenes as far as I can tell are all vanilla, haven't checked many of the cities) but the gameplay is there. not sure if there are any quests beyond the normal fare, I mostly spent my time gathering the companions (most are straight out of lore: Voland, Josef Bugman, Scarlock and few more, even better known.
    all in all, worth it, for when you feel an itch to personally kick some Chaos ass!
    Took it for a spin myself and must say it's a fun game. Only gripe I have is that some factions are missing and that you can get any units you want in your army...DE with Dwarves is just wrong :|
    Besides that it's good stuff until 1.6 comes out

WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE

Did you think the mod is dead? Think again!

It's still kind of empty, but what's in seems quite polished so far. It could grow into something really solid with enough work.

omg really ? it's alive ?!!?!?!?!?!?
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.