Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legendary generals :)

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Legendary generals :)

I like this idea a lot, do have a few reservations about generals lasting too long! Plus a still think the odd chance of a particularly popular general with popular army support might try for a coup d'etat.
    Enough of the critique well done adds a good character dimension, that MEDII and RTW I used to have got know and look after your favourite generals.
    If only there was a way to give generals starting commands eg Magister Militum per Orientem, instead of having to work through chain would be even better.
    And for the East changing command structure to fit actual ERE would be even better, by this I mean no single commander at top.

Quote Originally Posted by Μαυρίκιος Τιβέριος View Post
    I like this idea a lot, do have a few reservations about generals lasting too long! Plus a still think the odd chance of a particularly popular general with popular army support might try for a coup d'etat.
    Enough of the critique well done adds a good character dimension, that MEDII and RTW I used to have got know and look after your favourite generals.
    If only there was a way to give generals starting commands eg Magister Militum per Orientem, instead of having to work through chain would be even better.
    And for the East changing command structure to fit actual ERE would be even better, by this I mean no single commander at top.
    Well, only the good ones last long, the rest die as usual. And thanks for the praise

I am doing something like that right now by scripting custom traits instead of those offices.

I am very proud and happy to announce that my mod "Legendary Generals & Armies" was nominated for the 2015 Total War Mod awards in the category player`s choice. If you want to vote in favor of my mod (or another of the extraordinary mods nominated), please feel free to do so: http://www.moddb.com/mods/legendary-generals-armies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123