Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: *OLD* [Recruitment] Be a part of our team! *OLD*

Default Re: [Recruitment] Be a part of our team!

Hey guys! I'm new to TWC, I actually just made an account to post this. I was a big fan of Third Age and am very excited for what you guys are doing. I recently learned AutoCAD, and was about to start fleshing out cities and other locations that Tolkien mentioned but we never got to see. I figured that if I was going to be doing it anyway, I could at least use it to contribute to your project, if possible. I'm not familiar with your map building process, but if you folks can use AutoCAD formatted documents (.dwg, .dxf) then I would love to help!

Laetus

I'm an incredibly long term Total War gamer and fan. I would give a kidney to be able to help you guys produce Rise of Mordor as I have loved LotRs since I first read them. I have a degree in anthropology, unfortunately, and have no programming knowledge. But in the case that you guys ever need someone with public relations experiance and business administration experiance, let me know! I am eagerly awaiting this launch!

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Hello everyone, it's been a while we recruited people in our team but we still looking for some more.
    1. Level Designers (Architecture modelling&texturing or level design within a tool using pre-created meshes);
    2. Character Designers (modelling and texturing);
    3. Character and Level Animators (animating characters, animating building/wall/gate collision, creating new skeletons etc.);
    4. 2d artists (concept artists, user interface designers, unit and building cards designer);
    5. Campaign map designers (at the moment using Terry for campaign map processing);
    6. Programmers (writing converters and tools. if possible expirienced programmers who can write expensive tools such as campaign map tools).

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

I can do some of the 2D art if you need but I've never looked at all the UI stuff so I'd be learning that as I went. I know finix was interested for unit/building cards and seeing his stuff for 1212, I can't get anything to his standard. However, I can also do a lot of the DB stuff, I know a lot of the lore and also the game mechanics so I can help if you need ideas or aren't sure on making things work. I'm also good with variants and such if you have modellers who using a lot of their time building the units. I know from working with the other mod that models and textures take some of the longest time while converting them into units is relatively easy.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

guga380's Avatar Laetus

Hello folks.
    I'm an architect and 3d designer. I would be glad if I could help you with some 3d models.

Check my portfolio www.lighthaus3d.com
    you can contact me both by email or whatsapp +55 11 987497139
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by guga380 View Post
    Hello folks.
    I'm an architect and 3d designer. I would be glad if I could help you with some 3d models.

Check my portfolio www.lighthaus3d.com
    you can contact me both by email or whatsapp +55 11 987497139
    Thanks.
    check ur email

Hey guys it makes me happy to see so many help with this mod and it makes me want to help too! Is there a guide to the basics of modding Total War games, especially Attila? I really want to learn and help. I know I sound like a stupid scrub who shouldn't even ask to help this great mod but I couldn't control myself! Thanks!

Sorry, modding TW means like swimming in sea. There is a lot of aspects to do. I would suggest you just to follow our mod coz any of modding aspects need to be learnt and it will take a lot of time to be accepted then.

Hi, Mr.J!

This is Khose Galkin, the creator of CIV V Lord of the Rings scenario. I was just wondering if I could be of help.

As a portfolio, I attach the CIV V LOTR scenario. It was made by me except some art&designs.

@Wikia: http://lord-of-the-rings-civ-v.wikia...ngs_civ_v_Wiki
    @Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...scn=1439036669

If you need it, I can give you a hand.

Thanks in advance.

Khose

Senaira's Avatar Laetus

Hi team.

I've been following this project since April, so I thought I'd make a profile and introduce myself.

I'm amazed at the work that's been done so far, and have been trying to think of a way that I can contribute.
    I have no programming knowledge, so I'm quite limited in what I can do to help.

Having scrolled through this thread, I've noticed people offering to do voice acting.
    However, these people seem to have gone ignored largely. Do you plan on using voices (e.g. campaign map faction introductions, pre-battle speeches)?

If so, I'd absolutely be willing to assist with that.
    As a Scotsman, I'm probably best suited for dwarf voices, but I am willing to do other factions as well (except maybe elves, my voice is not smooth enough ).

Good luck in your efforts (I can't wait to play the mod)
    Sen

Hello. First of all thanks for following us, its appreciated!
    Second, alongside with campaign map modding, we are also limited in music modding. We can't change voices, soundtracks, nothing tied with sound. Unfortunely we have no idea if communiacty can ever change the music in ATTILA. It's of course possible if community programmer will create sound modding tool.

Senaira's Avatar Laetus

Ah, interesting.

If it does become possible, I'll be around.

Announcement:
    We still are looking for these people:

1. Character Designers (3D modelling and texturing);
    2. ESPECIALLY Architecture Designers (modelling buildings, texturing them);
    3. Character animators (manual animating or using kinect);
    4. Architecture animators (building destruction/collision animation).

Wanna help but don't match anything of this? Send a link of our mod to your friends who matches above requirements and you help us A LOT.

Default Re: *OLD* [Recruitment] Be a part of our team! *OLD*

Hi ROM team.

I would be happy to help with character design. I have experience modding M2TW, I created a submod for Broken Crescent called "Jerusalem Rising*. Here are some of my crusaders:

I am experienced in Max, Milkshape and ZBrush. I also know photoshop and Gimp inside and out. Send me an email to uthumk88@live.com if you think I would be a good fit for your team.
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; November 26, 2015 at 11:51 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456