Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: [Upd. 30.10] Avetis' reskin compilation. Germans, Northmen, Alans and Celts

Default Re: [Upd. 30.10] Avetis' reskin compilation. Germans, Northmen, Alans and Celts

I just taken an image with your units and aztec graphics ....i like the image and wanted to show it
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; November 12, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

Default Re: [Upd. 30.10] Avetis' reskin compilation. Germans, Northmen, Alans and Celts

Next update will be for Huns

Good , very good. THANKS
    Can you make something like separated files?
    For example just barbarian reskin , huns reskin , north reskin.
    Not all in one for these who want use your mod for some factions and another mod for factions not reworked by you ^^
    And all in one mod for rest.
    Maybe something like this alredy here , dont know , just askin , would be awesome.

Huns update will be separate for sure

Nice , then just sassanid standalone and I will love you forever ,

I will act like CA with their DLC announces

SOON

Ooooohhh my ...they are coming !!!!

How CA act with announces?

Can someone point me towards the non steam version of the Sassanid reskin? I must be blind because I cant seem to find it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    Can someone point me towards the non steam version of the Sassanid reskin? I must be blind because I cant seem to find it myself
    Looks like forum reset was the reason those thread was removed
    here you go - the link

Quote Originally Posted by Avetis View Post
    Looks like forum reset was the reason those thread was removed
    here you go - the link
    Many thanks