Thread: DLC Requirements for FotE?

Default DLC Requirements for FotE?

A friend of mine just bought the game and I recommended they play with FotE. (Who wouldn't want to, after all!) However, they're having issues with CTDs, while only FotE is installed.

Does this mod have any DLC requirements, for instance, that might cause a CTD if the DLCs are not owned?

Default Re: DLC Requirements for FotE?

Not that I know of. We mainly have only modded battles/units, are the CTDs happening during those or at other spots?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The issue seems to have fixed itself now. I think it was actually a conflict of some description.

Happy to say my friend's now experiencing FotE as it's meant to be played, and loving every minute!

Maybe it's not ment to go here but I still wonder. I tried to play Attila with my friend, though we've different amount of DLCs. With this mod. And we can't progress past the first turn. As soon as we both makes our moves and one of us presses the final end of turn, the game stops during one of the AI factions processing. We both see "Waiting for player".

Tried that with vanilla - all the same. Even reinstalling the game didn't help it seems. Rome 2 works fine. Might anyone know the fix or issue? I even tried sending him saves and such.