Thread: Mod Info

Default Mod Info

Hey there, great Mod. I, and I am sure others, would love if there was a central location that listed all campaign tweaks (and maybe more specific battle changes), as well as general mod compatibility information. I have searched this subforum but have found very limited information to that effect.

For example, I would like to see if certain Magnar Mods work with FOTE, but also if they are overlapping and unnecessary.

cheers

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Mod Info

You can use this to get a feeling of what the mod changes. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-and-Overview
    It should be quite easy to see what mods that would conflict. As FOTE mods battles, Unit rosters, Garrisons and Seasons, any other mod that implement changes in these areas will conflict in some way.
    IMO it should not be up to the individual modding teams to check whether or not their mod conflict with a variety of other mods.
    And if you want to be completely sure you can always open up the different mods with PFM and check if they edit the same db tables.

The three vikings factions have been overhauled?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damian View Post
    The three vikings factions have been overhauled?
    Not yet, themselves, Saxons/Angles and Celts, maybe Slavs, will be in the next update, after the 'Eastern' update that will be out soonish.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.