Page 47 of 156 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950515253545556577297147 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...82YesDJODQDeOo That youtuber has lots of BotET custom battles and a vamp count lets play even, great to watch and preview on

Remi_'s Avatar Laetus

That baby has required hundreds of hours of work already, next step is texturing.

You see this..... this is the guy. Give all the reps to Remi muhahaha.

that is amazing remi!

Remi da real MVP

I heard Tomdoof, AdmiralThrawn, and WhiffofGrapeshot are pretty legit too though

is there a way to use settlements or castles for custom battles in CoW? every time i try it crashes, are there specific options i gotta pick?

Quote Originally Posted by milkandcookiesTW View Post
    I heard Tomdoof, AdmiralThrawn, and WhiffofGrapeshot are pretty legit too though
    We try.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigarseorc View Post
    is there a way to use settlements or castles for custom battles in CoW? every time i try it crashes, are there specific options i gotta pick?
    Yeah, you have to first select fort, then choose the culture you want, then change the fort selection to the settlement level you want.

Semisalis

+ rep for everybody of course XD (..already given to Tom and WHipp :'( )
    Last edited by Tyraels; April 18, 2016 at 06:06 AM.

Remi_'s Avatar Laetus

Thank you so much guys, it means a lot to me

An Ancient Stegadon bearing an Engine of the Old Gods!!!
    This is going to be legendary!

Are you still handing out beta access, because I can't take it anymore I'm so excited!

For the last month I put off asking because it kept saying it would release soon, but now I'm full to bursting with anticipation!

Is the campaign map playable for beta testers? Because from what I can tell it looks like the only videos that you didn't make are just custom and multiplayer battles.

Semisalis

Nope, if i remember well what Whipp or Tom said 1 month ago : they're done with public beta, they have enough people so far for a while. In all cases they seem to be close to release, just be more patient (some weeks maybe...)

the detail on that "stegadon" looks beyond epic!

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Can't believe I found out about this on ModDB instead of here, which is where I hang out the most.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Can't believe I found out about this on ModDB instead of here, which is where I hang out the most.
    that does happen and yeah, the word has been spread far and wide, for many people there is more hype for mods like this one than the new games.

will the be a chance for Katarin the Tzarina of kislev in the future? Her icy presence would complete the first line of defense against the hordes of chaos and a certain orc who nobody else seems to know how to stop quite as efficiently as she does ( grimgor ironhide )

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    will the be a chance for Katarin the Tzarina of kislev in the future? Her icy presence would complete the first line of defense against the hordes of chaos and a certain orc who nobody else seems to know how to stop quite as efficiently as she does ( grimgor ironhide )
    The final final character lists aren't uh, final, but I'm trying to get everyone of note that is alive (or plausibly could be alive/come back) in the game, either at start or with an event. Katarin I plan on setting as the Kislev faction heir, since Boris is still Tzar at game start, but dies a year later. The only thing missing for her currently is a decent model. She's definitely an important ruler worth putting on the map.

Currently a lot of other characters are properly named, but don't have exactly the right models, bodyguards, start positions, and/or traits/ancillaries.

As an example, currently for Khorne the faction leader is still Haargroth the Blooded, but now the heir is Arbaal the Undefeated, and other named generals include ones with existing lore like Egil Styrbjorn, as well as a few fun names like Ragnar Slaughterborn and Gunderic Gorefiend, with the eternal fan favorite Valkia the Bloody still spawning.

And as you can tell from some of those names, some factions have had name revamps.

Hi TomDoof236,
    Here you have the lof about the crash I told you. Please could you help me with this issue?

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files