Page 50 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2540414243444546474849505152535455565758596075100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3114

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Maybe a sacrifice to Slaanesh, the keeper of secrets.

Quick question Wiff. Have you guys managed to handle the issue where ranged units on wall are more or less useless when it comes to ranged fire? as it is 90% of the shots are blocked :|

Quote Originally Posted by Javesh View Post
    Quick question Wiff. Have you guys managed to handle the issue where ranged units on wall are more or less useless when it comes to ranged fire? as it is 90% of the shots are blocked :|
    Partially, but there's only so much possible with the engine.

Hello.

Total Warhammer is still next month so a few weeks ago I bought Stardew Valley in the hopes that it will keep me busy until then. Sadly I just finished the game today and now I have nothing to do. Now I want to play your mod because it lets me play as Skaven and I like the Skaven. May I ask when will this be coming out so I won't be bored anymore?

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by redness View Post
    Hello.

Total Warhammer is still next month so a few weeks ago I bought Stardew Valley in the hopes that it will keep me busy until then. Sadly I just finished the game today and now I have nothing to do. Now I want to play your mod because it lets me play as Skaven and I like the Skaven. May I ask when will this be coming out so I won't be bored anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI922abKXaQ

Haha nice meme. Okay when can I play Skaven?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    Still better than what is was. Thanks!

will this also allow guns to fire on walls like normal people instead of shooting directly in front of them? would be really nice
    Also, after seeing the bats new model i was wondering how are they animated

If you read, pretty much every page has that answer. People are tired of answering the same question every day. and Chris P. Bacon, LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoney740 View Post
    If you read, pretty much every page has that answer. People are tired of answering the same question every day. and Chris P. Bacon, LMFAO
    page 26 doesn't have the answer.

Semisalis

The previous one has it

Just to let you know, we've modified the Skaven, adding new units, creating new visual effects, more settlements, etc., but the faction is already present and playable in the 1.6 beta of CoW.

The CoW team also made some really cool scripts for Skaven that we're not using in this mod, so you should check them out in 1.6.

Just to let you know, we've modified the Skaven, adding new units, creating new visual effects, more settlements, etc., but the faction is already present and playable in the 1.6 beta of CoW.

The CoW team also made some really cool scripts for Skaven that we're not using in this mod, so you should check them out in 1.6.
    That's cool. What is your favorite Skaven clan? Mine is Skryre.

How does flying units work on the campaign map with movement speed if they are alone, will they have cav distance movement or even further movement. and if they are alone, will they be able to cross rivers small bodies of water? and will there be a difference depending on which kind of flying unit it is.
    I have been wondering as well whether flying units can fly over or onto the walls in siege and how will they do when flying over high rocky terrain. I'm guessing it's really difficult to make the flying happen so how much is possible?

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    How does flying units work on the campaign map with movement speed if they are alone, will they have cav distance movement or even further movement. and if they are alone, will they be able to cross rivers small bodies of water? and will there be a difference depending on which kind of flying unit it is.
    I have been wondering as well whether flying units can fly over or onto the walls in siege and how will they do when flying over high rocky terrain. I'm guessing it's really difficult to make the flying happen so how much is possible?

Flying units do not really fly in medieval 2 mods. They just hover above ground but affect other units below them. When you move your flying units over other units they may get knocked down like a cavalry charge. Flying units get affected by melee. Same applies in hyrule total war. They cant go over walls.

That's cool. What is your favorite Skaven clan? Mine is Skryre.
    Skryre are getting the most new and modified toys in this submod, with automatic firing Ratling Guns, green flame spewing Warpfire Throwers, Doomwheels, and so on, and I love the hell out of those.

Ninjas are cool, hulking frankenstein creations are great, and diseases are glorious, but there's something supremely satisfying about tying down a unit of another faction's elites with Skavenslaves and firing into the whole lot with machine guns and flamethrowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Van View Post
    Other than the flying run/charge allowing them to quickly move into and out of combat in battles, they work exactly like any other cavalry. The game engine can't handle doing anything more robust than that. But as it is, it makes them great units, but not overpowered.

Are the Chaos Dwarves getting K'Daai Fireborn as an elite assault unit?

Quote Originally Posted by OhHaiEmma View Post
    Wait...did I already ask this. Uh. If I did sorry, ignore me. I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHaiEmma View Post
    Planned if they can come out well, but not done yet.

1000th!