Thread: [Second Update!] Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Celtic Factions

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default [Second Update!] Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Celtic Factions

Hi guys!

My mod, Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Unit Roster Overhaul, has just had it's second major update which expands the rosters of the Breton, Irish, Pict and Welsh sub cultures. These minor factions will now have high quality unit rosters similar to those of the 8 playable factions. The factions Brittany, Connacta, Picts and Gwyyned are also available in custom battles so you can see the new rosters for yourself!

This update also include some fixes for minor problems. I also suggest that you start a new game to make sure that all of your minor factions start with the new rosters.

For the third and final update I plan on making Sicily, Bohemia and the Kingdom of Munster playable in the campaign, though no release time has been worked out yet and it may be some weeks away.

Check these screenshots of the new units!

- Sebidee

Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Default Re: [Second Update!] Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Celtic Factions

These look amazing. Are there any faction unlocks in the mod (beyond custom battles) or do I need to get one to play them in the campaign?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Unfortunately this mod isn't compatible with other start pos mods so I will have to unlock factions with this id you want to play them in the campaign. I'm working on it and hopefully will have a third update sometime soon with some unlocks included.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    Unfortunately this mod isn't compatible with other start pos mods so I will have to unlock factions with this id you want to play them in the campaign. I'm working on it and hopefully will have a third update sometime soon with some unlocks included.
    Sounds good, thanks.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

There are now alternate turn per year mods available for this if you would like to used them instead of the main mod. They come in 8, 12 and 24 turn per year versions.

Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - 8 Turns Per Year
    Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - 12 Turns Per Year
    Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - 24 Turns Per Year
    Hey! Check out my mods!