Thread: I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Jesus spoke these words to show that there is no other way back to God's favour and to do that He must be consistent stretching all the way back to our beginning as well as consistent all the way to the day when He will judge all things so when the writer says that He is the Same, Yesterday, Today and Forever would that not make sense? That He was foretold in the garden at the fall, foretold by the prophets since then, completed His sacrifice at Calvary and now waits to return as Judge when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is indeed God and Saviour that also makes sense. The one good thing about it all is that there were many witnesses to it during His time here and of course millions who have experienced Him through His life changing of them from Abel to today. His promise is as strong today as it was yesteryear.

Default Re: I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

So?
    The Armenian Issue

Default Re: I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

The OP frames no topic of debate or question and thus lacks any basis of discussion. So for the time being closed.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design