Thread: A little help?

Default A little help?

Apologies I didnt see a dedicated help sub. Basically I have downloaded the mod, unpacked into the correct ods section for attilla, yet when I get onto the game I am met with the correct background, stating the mods name and all but when I clock any of the campaigns it is the same old factions as before?

I have downloaded the August release, no previous ones.
    I also have radious but did not select it during start up, does it need totally removed from the mod folder in order to sort?
    Bad download maybe? I have extracted and all the files I have, going by the date modified is Medieval_Kingdoms.pack, the changelog and thats it..

Any help? again apologies if wrong section

Default Re: A little help?

So I have removed the radious mod and still the same? Units do look a little odd, also there is no description for any of the factions so have I just done a bad download?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

There is no campaign, yet, for this mod. Currently it is only custom battles.
    Also make sure that you change the language in the steam settings to english. Then the unit names should appear.
    If the radious mod is not selected in the mod manager, it should not interfere. You don' t need to remove it altogether from your game directory

Ah my apologies then, Id seen photos of factions etc and assumed it was on it. Cant wait until it does as these mods are great, something CA themselves should be looking into