Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Updated 30/09/2015 - Changelog in First Post] A NEW BEGINNING - Alterations to the Sassanid Empire and the East V1.4.5

Default Re: [Updated 30/09/2015 - Changelog in First Post] A NEW BEGINNING - Alterations to the Sassanid Empire and the East V1.4.5

Looking forward it! This mod looks like it's about to become on par with mods More Agressive AI and Imperiales Economiae: a must have no matter what.

Default Re: [Updated 30/09/2015 - Changelog in First Post] A NEW BEGINNING - Alterations to the Sassanid Empire and the East V1.4.5

I'm happy to announce that CA plans to address one of the major bottlenecks plaguing Attila's campaign gameplay and it's interpretation of the period, bringing us White Huns specifically designed to pressure the Sassanids from the north.

A community video by TMZ gives a detailed overview of currently known details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlB-sZ3h5eM

I've taken a break from Attila for now, as I was previously stuck between either playing Radious (and having to deal with unresolved vanilla campaign balance issues), or this startpos modification with a few personal tweaks, but the coming update with Charlemagne campaign, Alans overhaul and addition of White Huns will probably reinvigorate my interest in the game around the winter holidays.

I'm also curious whether you plan to update your mod at a later date, to account for the inclusion of White Huns, and possibly make your mod compatible with future versions of Radious. It's a little request in anticipation of the future, in case just adding the White Huns still doesn't contain Sassanids enough to prevent them from completely annihilating opposition in mid- and late-game. One can never be too sure, with the powerful traits and a swath of loyal satrapies at their disposal.
    Last edited by lavez; December 15, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Can you give makrans cities to sassanid empire too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12