Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RSG Attila Mini Overhaul (No More Razing Versions ) with 4TPY & 12TPY

Default Re: RSG Attila Mini Overhaul (No More Razing Versions ) with 4TPY & 12TPY

found the Attila application , deleted same , started vanilla - all ok
    then
    loaded your 4tpy without razing and got black screen......
    i'm a bit desperate....in any case i would like to thank u from my heart for the time you are spending with me!many thanks !

Default Re: RSG Attila Mini Overhaul (No More Razing Versions ) with 4TPY & 12TPY

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpap View Post
    found the Attila application , deleted same , started vanilla - all ok
    then
    loaded your 4tpy without razing and got black screen......
    i'm a bit desperate....in any case i would like to thank u from my heart for the time you are spending with me!many thanks !
    I dont knw than mate everything here is working fine... i tried to tell you everything i knw.... i never got any crash report still now except urs so im bit worried .... cant able to help you..... but let me do some research and come back to u tmrw... k tk cre...still them play radious.....

Are the huns buildings germanic when you settle and can you still recruit hunnic units from your general like in horde mode?

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    I dont knw than mate everything here is working fine... i tried to tell you everything i knw.... i never got any crash report still now except urs so im bit worried .... cant able to help you..... but let me do some research and come back to u tmrw... k tk cre...still them play radious.....
    same here.... Noraze 12tpy giving me crash on v1.1... I wanna start new campaign but without 12tp overhaul its mehhh... pleaaaase heeelp us

ok surely im giving a look but the huns building thing its cause of dresdens mod...... im always using 12tpy no raze overhaul... it never crashes here still will give a look thnx.... ok which other mods u installed lamenam??

ok surely im giving a look but the huns building thing its cause of dresdens mod...... im always using 12tpy no raze overhaul... it never crashes here still will give a look thnx.... ok which other mods u installed lamenam??

hmm just making sure it works alone and it worked.... maybe it was my bad, ill update later with other mods. sorry and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lamenam View Post
    hmm just making sure it works alone and it worked.... maybe it was my bad, ill update later with other mods. sorry and thanks
    its ok just if you want to use my mod let it load first....and get the most updated version ...as i almost update daily...with some of the new stuffs....so just follow the changelogs....

Quote Originally Posted by Kmalkin View Post
    Are the huns buildings germanic when you settle and can you still recruit hunnic units from your general like in horde mode?
    You can occupy but you cant build any buildings....as CA have restricted the building channels for HUNS too deep ....cant able to change anything...so sorry

Mods updated (12/03/2015)

New Longobards Lets play published in youtube........

Featuring RSG Overhaul and Radious Total War....

Check the first thread for link

Any way you could release just the no more razing aspect of the overhaul as a stand-a-lone mod?

I would also love a stand-alone version of your increased building and research timers for 12 tpy. TY

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpope86 View Post
    I would also love a stand-alone version of your increased building and research timers for 12 tpy. TY
    Sorry sir as i am using the TPY mods of dresden so you need to take it from his....but his research and building are rebalanced according the TPY mods...... and the no raze version cant work in stand alone methord.... i am sorry sir

MOD UPDATED (19/ 03/2015)

hey just wanted to let you know I can't start new campaign with your mod activated. i freeze and ctd at campaign intro movie

Quote Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
    hey just wanted to let you know I can't start new campaign with your mod activated. i freeze and ctd at campaign intro movie
    its not updated yet...will update within tomoro max

Would it be possible to release the razing portion of the mod as a stand-alone? I would be very, very appreciative if you could!

sorry sir, u can go for dresden's various occupaion mods.... it will serve the purpose..

its not updated yet...will update within tomoro max
    Are those words still a promise for the latest Attila update?

mhawari's Avatar Miles

hey bro, can u show me how to make TPY mod for myself ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234