Thread: Models not loading for MKTW 1078 mod

Default Models not loading for MKTW 1078 mod

So I love the look of this mod for those who post to their games to YT.
    The directions for this mod are straight forward

Installation Instructions:
    1) Subscribe to the 1078 AD mod I did this no problem the Mod shows up in Steam client with a green check mark

2) Download the models from the link and place in your ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Atilla\data folder
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-k...-update-models. My location: I D/L'd the mod and upon completion extracted it to to a temp location, changed the name and moved it to the appropriate location. My location: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data

3) rename the mkmodels pack to anything else (ie mkmodels1.pack) I did this

4) Launch the mod with both the models pack and 1078 AD (DO NOT RUN WITH MK_BASE The newly D/L'd mkmodels1.pack shows a yellow exclamation mark and "UPLOAD" option that I click and choose to 'tag' as "Graphical" and click OK but nothing happens. See attachment.

5) Enjoy Would love to except the models don't show up during the battles.

Anyone have any help to this problem? Is it that I have a non-standard location for my steam library?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture01.JPG  

Default Re: Models not loading for MKTW 1078 mod

Press the Enable out-of-date mods under the play button and then you can tick the models box like 1078.

Thank you Fuz

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon06 View Post
    Thank you Fuz
    I don't understand, what are the install steps for MK 1212 and 1078? Can you give a step-by-step guide of what you did to get these mods to work?