Page 21 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930314671121 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

I suspect wrong animation entry in case of WinsingtonIII and Scutarii report I will see into it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

HI

i have a big problem with custom battle. Impossible to me to do a custom battle

See picture:

AND the monument of leonidas, what is it used for?

Roman Auxiliary Pannonian cavalry say "Illyrian cavalry" when selected.
    If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute.

@Farrell Probably building is missing effects. Thats a weird custom battle bug - do you have other mods active or something that adds units?

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    I seems the tech upgrade for praetorians is in reverse order, now it upgrades the imperial ones to the marian ones.
    Thats odd, they are right in the tables and when I tested the upgrade tech in game it seemed to work fine for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman200 View Post
    Liberating Tolosa causes the game to crash
    Weird, thanks I will check it out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Liberating Pelenda crashed to desktop.

No Dresden I have just part 1 and 2 only.
    I wanted to start a new campaign and I wanted to see factions on custum battre and impossible to sélect unit...
    I think I Will DL part 1 again tomorow. Its certainely a bug.
    Nobody had this bug except me for the moment? No others complaints?

I have never seen that before, I would try reverifying the game cache also.

Playing as the Arverni, my game crashed to desktop on the turn I was due to finish a Trader's Field. I reloaded the auto save and tried ending turn again and it crashed again. Reloaded it a third time, cancelled the construction of the trader's field and the game didn't crash.

It crashed during the AI turn cycle?

We are working on tracking/fixing the crashes here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Crash-Fix-Help

Test case #1: Rome 2 patch 17 with Divide et Impera v1.2.06 without submods playing as Seleukidai

One army has been stuck in patrol stance. Other stances are not available in the UI. Disbanding the army causes a crash, while replacing the general does not. Enemies were able to siege the city next to this army, but the game crashes whenever the initial battle popup is supposed to show during the enemy turn. The army was never inside of the city while in patrol mode. Campaign is broken at this point.

After 50 turns, about 2 other random crashes have occurred at end of turn. I was able to continue the campaign after reloading, except for in the above instance. I can try your 2nd crash fix patch in the other thread, but I doubt it will fix the patrol stance bug.

Test case #2: Rome 2 patch 17 with Divide et Impera v1.2.01 updated to v1.2.06 with official 'more diplomacy options' and 'latin faction names' submods as Qarthadastim

After about 120 turns I cannot liberate any more regions no matter where they are. Note, I liberated at least 10 regions prior to this.

Knossos battle crashes at startup even with the 1.2.06 patch which is supposed to fix it. Prior bug may be stuck in the save data.

Seems that if I reload the game on the same turn of a reform, then some of the new unit recruitment options go missing.

Patrol stance requires 3 units to enter/exit as it says in its description.

Knossos battle map has been reported and in new games should now be fixed, it will use another battle map - its a vanilla bug we are trying to workaround

Reforms with the upgrade tech sometimes take 1 turn to work since the upgrade tech has to take effect after the reforms happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius VII View Post
    Test case #1: Rome 2 patch 17 with Divide et Impera v1.2.06 without submods playing as Seleukidai

One army has been stuck in patrol stance. Other stances are not available in the UI. Disbanding the army causes a crash, while replacing the general does not. Enemies were able to siege the city next to this army, but the game crashes whenever the initial battle popup is supposed to show during the enemy turn. The army was never inside of the city while in patrol mode. Campaign is broken at this point.

After 50 turns, about 2 other random crashes have occurred at end of turn. I was able to continue the campaign after reloading, except for in the above instance. I can try your 2nd crash fix patch in the other thread, but I doubt it will fix the patrol stance bug.

Test case #2: Rome 2 patch 17 with Divide et Impera v1.2.01 updated to v1.2.06 with official 'more diplomacy options' and 'latin faction names' submods as Qarthadastim

After about 120 turns I cannot liberate any more regions no matter where they are. Note, I liberated at least 10 regions prior to this.

Knossos battle crashes at startup even with the 1.2.06 patch which is supposed to fix it. Prior bug may be stuck in the save data.

Seems that if I reload the game on the same turn of a reform, then some of the new unit recruitment options go missing.
    Double posting to report that crash fix #2 didn't help. However, I was able to get the army unstuck from patrol stance by attacking the besiegers. A crash still occurs during the turn cycle.

Saves and logs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/83xm6e...s_and_logs.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Patrol stance requires 3 units to enter/exit as it says in its description.

Knossos battle map has been reported and in new games should now be fixed, it will use another battle map - its a vanilla bug we are trying to workaround

Reforms with the upgrade tech sometimes take 1 turn to work since the upgrade tech has to take effect after the reforms happen.
    Alright, the patrol stance and reforms are working ok unless you try to disband an army with only 1 unit. I checked my campaign again and found that the reforms did complete later on after getting the tech. It was just confusing at first to get the new units without the tech, then see them go missing temporarily. This leaves us with the random turn cycle crash and liberated states limit/crash.

Dugunthiz are missing a unit icon. They show up as a vanilla Roman Trireme.
    Last edited by Kolaris8472; January 20, 2017 at 12:26 AM.

epirote citzen cavalry died has a model bug, they float in the air

And epirote citzen cavalry‘s weapon is a spear, but the spear will change to a sword.I think it is a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I have never seen that before, I would try reverifying the game cache also.
    I resolved Dresden; in fact, you see just below the factions choice there are "show custom setup"; i just clicked on it and its good

OUUUF
    "

Yesterday I reported a crash bug when liberating Tolosa. Well today I liberated Genua and got a similar crash. It seems that this crash occours whenever a region is liberated for the second time. So instead of liberating the original faction the game crashes.

- no building description for all level 4 main settlements of qart-hadasht
    - no building description for level 4 commercial syracuse

Found a bug - Everytime i liberate Koria i get a crash, playing as Rome.