Hi. Long time fan of the Total War series. I was although disappointed with the buggy Rome 2 and was early on dazzled by the brilliant Attila. Now playing again after my Rome 2 DeI "stopped working" mid-battle, which made me a little demoralized. Started playing Attila as the Western Roman Empire and loved the beginning, but during my first battle i saw that the armies behaved very strangely. First of all i when I selected multiple units i couldnt assign a formation to them. This made my army very disorganized and i had to control each unit individually. And then when i issued orders in battle some orders were completely ignored and i had to give the orders several times before they went through. This made me lose the battle which i had easily won if I could organize my troops.

What is wrong with the game, and especially the battle mechanics? I played it via LiquidSky on the Gamer package so the computer should be good and my internet is a solid wired 80mbps line so it shouldnt be a problem.

Are there mods that fix Attila? Will the developers patch it? Or is there just something wrong with Liquidsky? I dont know.. Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Its so sad getting a campaign going and you are fighting battles and then bugs start coming in ruining the game experience. :-/