Thread: Gwent - Witcher Card Game

Default Gwent - Witcher Card Game

Anyone who has delved into Witcher 3 should be familiar with this fun mini-game.

It has just entered open beta and I'd highly recommend it!

Most of its gameplay mechanics has changed significantly from the W3 variant, but the rules of the game remains the same. Win two rounds with the highest score to secure victory.

https://www.playgwent.com/en

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Gwent - Witcher Card Game

Love it from W3. Guess, i'll take my hands on it again some day, when Gwent is out aka officially released.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Hmh...I tried it. Not bad, although I feel it lost a lot of the right feel...too many changes to make it more complicated.

And I don't have any luck with kegs

Tried it out recently and so far I still like the old TW3-version more.

Coul've used the general Witcher thread imo.
    Hmm, so It's not blowing people away so far?!

The card animations look ace, and the SP will have a real storyline with Witcher characters, right?

Well, and it's "Free to Play", that's always a warning sign. But I guess it's better fro the because probably few people would buy it upfront.