View Poll Results: What Era do you think this will be based on?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • 500 A.D

12 5.74%
  • 660 A.D

20 9.57%
  • 720 A.D

18 8.61%
  • 800 A.D

37 17.70%
  • 900 A.D

57 27.27%
  • 1000 A.D

65 31.10%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: TOTAL WAR: MEDIEVAL CHRISTENDOM - Introduction Preview [Still alive]

Default Re: TOTAL WAR: MEDIEVAL CHRISTENDOM - Introduction Preview [Still alive]

^ :p

I figured they would release a campaign DLC. The mod has been put on hault since then. the new models, armor and campaign features will certainly now make the modding much easier for us, i just hope we will be able to release asap. Been busy with private life!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: TOTAL WAR: MEDIEVAL CHRISTENDOM - Introduction Preview [Still alive]

This mod has potential. Do not give up on it!

Will it be possible to convert the Danes back to Paganism? I'm sure by the 900s there'd have been enough of a population to convert, yes?

Ya, they won't be 100% Christian but rather 50/50 with paganism, so it is up to you to choose what you want from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Idreaus View Post
    Ya, they won't be 100% Christian but rather 50/50 with paganism, so it is up to you to choose what you want from there.
    Amazing. Will you guys let each religion have its own units? Similar to how in Empires of Sand, Aksum can have special units depending on religion.

Example, perhaps if the Danes become Pagan they get Berserker units unlocked, and if they choose Christian they get perhaps a more "real" unit they had when they went Christian.

The idea of converting to Judaism and establishing a new temple appeals to me, but that could be a lot of work.

Will alternate history options ever be considered? I cannot see it being something in the early releases.

still alive??

anything before 900ad is pretty familiar with charlemagne dlc. it'd be repetitive. if it was me, i'd start with the 1st crusade. total war hasn't had a good crusade game since kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by 213 View Post
    anything before 900ad is pretty familiar with charlemagne dlc. it'd be repetitive. if it was me, i'd start with the 1st crusade. total war hasn't had a good crusade game since kingdoms.
    ^^^this is a fantastic idea

Speak to us your highness.
    Art finds her own perfection within, and not outside of herself. She is not to be judged by any external standard of resemblance. She is a veil, rather than a mirror. -Oscar Wilde

zboia's Avatar Foederatus
    Cheagriv,OPILLIA,Halytschyna,Königreich Galizien und Lodomerien,Austro-Hungary empire

guys wtf...
    3 yеars no nеws ,mod will bе or what? tw soon annoncmеnt Mеdiеval III.wtf?makе somеthing!
    [SPOILER]

Yeaah it's dead.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011