Thread: Is it possible to roll back two Nvidia updates?

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Is it possible to roll back two Nvidia updates?

The last Nvidia update messed things up for my favorite game so I reverted it. A new update was released so I wanted to see if the problem was gone, it was not and I have tried to revert back but it reverted to the state of the previous update while I need to go back another update ago.

The problem is with Neverwinter Nights 1. It runs, but anything on the robe slot (a part of armor/clothing) does not show. And in many cases the robe hides body parts to prevent clipping so because this update somehow messes up this old game, characters with robes may appear with just a head, hands and feet.

And NWN running properly is always first priority, all my new games worked just fine and don't seem to need the new updates either.
    I value NWN a great deal more than any of them either way since it is still the only game to date that was made for roleplaying.

Default Re: Is it possible to roll back two Nvidia updates?

Uninstal graphic card drivers, and then install the version you want. nvidia Webite should have various drivers versions of the Card you want.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Is it possible to roll back two Nvidia updates?

You can use DDU in safe mode - then install the driver you want afterwords.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)