Thread: New to modding, need help porting a Rome 2 mod to Attila

Default New to modding, need help porting a Rome 2 mod to Attila

Hey, ive never done any kind of modding before and I was wondering if anyone could sort of "mentor" me in a way? I need help porting over a mod from Rome 2 to Attila, its just some models for Roman Legionaires and I have permission from the author. If you cant help out of the kindness of your heart I can compensate you for your trouble.

Default Re: New to modding, need help porting a Rome 2 mod to Attila

Quote Originally Posted by DankRock View Post
    Hey, ive never done any kind of modding before and I was wondering if anyone could sort of "mentor" me in a way? I need help porting over a mod from Rome 2 to Attila, its just some models for Roman Legionaires and I have permission from the author. If you cant help out of the kindness of your heart I can compensate you for your trouble.
    Hmmmm, I don't think I exactly have the time to be a mentor, but I'm always happy to help. Can you show me which mod do you want to port? And to what extent do you want to port it? This is important because the work needed depends on that extent.

Also, do you already have Pack File Manager? Its an essential community modding tool, you can find it on the Tools and Tutorials subforum in the Warhammer section for the latest version.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ry-WH2-support
    You'll may also need Assembly Kit. Go to your Steam>Library>Tools. Install TOTAL WAR ATTILA - Assembly Kit BETA.
    Last edited by You_Guess_Who; December 03, 2017 at 07:44 PM.