Thread: Re: Imperium Requirements for Reforms

Default Re: Imperium Requirements for Reforms

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Imperium requirement for reforms to trigger?
    I want to be able to get reforms over time even without growing too big, like the AI does too.

Turns out I'm blind, problem solved.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 31, 2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

if you want to change it yourself, then you've got to look into reforms.lua file in pack 1. Is that the one you found?

The imperium level and turn number requirements seem to be easily moddable, but as always is the case with the scripts, you've got to be careful how you do it as one single mistake can break everything.

Yea I was looking at lib_reforms_main.lua at first and wondered where the requirements were.
    I just changed the numbers for the imperium level so I'm hoping that won't break anything.
    In any case I can easily change it back I guess.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

It's advisable to create your own pack, import the file you want to modify into that pack, make your modifications, save them and then use that pack as a submod instead of making changes directly in the DeI pack, just so you know.