Thread: Aurelian campaign

Default Aurelian campaign

Well, I'm subscribed myself on this forum because I can't stand against gallic rome using aurelian rome... They are simply to strong on the battlefield. I changed the battle difficulty to normal but those gallic Warriors units and stupid militia simply never break.... Never, also if I charge them in the back with cavalry.
    What I'm doing wrong?

I have rome II Emperor edition with Dei mod.

Thanks.

Default Re: Aurelian campaign

First, do you have any other mods or submods that may be interfering with battle stats?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

No, I have no other mod but DEI... And those Tetricus's dogs still crush me... I need 2 stacks to counter one of them...

After reading this i checked my reskin submod.... at the moment it will bring the balance off (in case you using it, it is the problem). It happend because i am a modding novice and added to much things... i used land unit tables for something... i cant even remember!! I am working on a solution.

Well, I have checked the showed stats for those tetricos units.... They seem in line with mine equivalent units... But they still unbeatable.
    I just tried a mega battle, 5000 mine Vs 5000 of them, I defend a very good uphill position, they assault me head to head and after minutes of grinding their stupid gallic crap broke apart my first line and the reserves that I poured in...

I don't know exactly what to do

Sorry... I HAVEN'T understand this thing regarding the submod... Do you think that your sub mod is the cause of the Tetricus invincibility? I have installed only the DEI, no clue about the submod.

Sorry, than forget about what i said! Wasnt meant to confuse you.

Your Posting made me aware of a mistake which i did in my submod which could cause such Problems. But obviously got nothing to do with your Problem. Sorry again.

Its possible there are stat issues with some units since this isn't a campaign we have overhauled, we used vanilla units and altered the stats. I would have to look at the specific units you are talking about.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Check especially the morales. I continued the game and finally I destroyed Tetricus using smartness. Then I start to fight against Hispanics and their "Roman levy" equivalent units seem to have a lot more morale