Thread: Running Rise of 3 Kingdoms (and also Di Bello Mundi) in Linux (Mint)

Default Running Rise of 3 Kingdoms (and also Di Bello Mundi) in Linux (Mint)

Hi all, I've recently switched to Linux and am trying to get the Rise of 3 Kingdoms mod to run. I've installed m2tw steam version.

The main problem I'm having is the steam loader won't even recognize the mod folder.

I downloaded the installer for RoTK and "installed" it to a separate folder. I moved the folder into the mods folder under Steam, after using Pyrenamer on the mod files (just in case).

Go to Steam > medieval 2 total war > properties > set launch options > "--features.mod=mods/rotk"

Click play game and rotk (what I named my mod folder) doesn't show up. I just see the standard game and the kingdoms expansions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Running Rise of 3 Kingdoms (and also Di Bello Mundi) in Linux (Mint)

I have no idea if I have linux or not. So I may not be able to help.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Running Rise of 3 Kingdoms (and also Di Bello Mundi) in Linux (Mint)

Have you checked this install tutorial? RotK is already all lowercase so there won't be any problem from that side.